PDA

View Full Version : Change partypoker graphics

faith
02-27-2005, 03:11 PM
Tried searching for a post I remember about changing the table graphics to make it easier to see / less busy when running gametime or playerview... Couldn't find it.

How can I get rid of the chairs etc. and have the playing screen as plain as possible so I can see the essentials easily when multitabling.

Thanks in advance
-faith

mack848
02-27-2005, 04:32 PM
Removing players is an option in party itself.

For a range of different Party skin mods, go to the PV website. You can download from there.

Mack

mack848
02-27-2005, 04:35 PM
You can see my layout in the screenshots section on the PV site. I can let you know where I got the mods from - if you're interested. Basically, it has an all black background, plain green table and luminous yellow cards. Lovely.

JimmyJazz1
02-28-2005, 11:28 AM
how do you upload the graphics from the player view website to party poker?

mack848
02-28-2005, 12:28 PM
You download the images for whichever mod you prefer. If these come as a self zipping file, unzip them.

Make a copy of the whole images sub-directory of Party Poker (probably c:/progam files/Partypoker/images). This is just so you can get back to how you had it if something goes wrong.

Now highlight all of the image files that you downloaded and click 'Copy'. Then go to your Partypoker/images directory and click 'Paste'. Then click 'Yes to all'. This replaces the images you had with those you want.

You should now have a new Party layout when you next run it.

You can do this for all Party skins - all 4 skins I play look exactly the same.

Mack

jwp
02-28-2005, 02:19 PM
www.chiplitre.com (http://www.chiplitre.com) has some mods toget rid of chairs and such.

JWP

_And1_
03-01-2005, 01:32 AM
or just do a search on the internet forum here, for skinfixes there are several post with link overthere