PDA

View Full Version : If You Want the Matador to Go Away

sthief09
02-27-2005, 11:48 AM
just block its posts. it can't piss you off if you can't read its posts

[ QUOTE ]

User has been ignored
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

spydog
02-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Didn't realize that you could do this, but it's easy if you just click on his name and then click on 'Ignore this User'.

Voltron87
02-27-2005, 02:02 PM
People should just stop getting into stupid arguments with him. Angry Cola I'm looking at you.

ChoicestHops
02-27-2005, 02:28 PM
I also think it's pretty childish to have internet fights. Who cares if someone is trolling in your perspective. Quit retalliating so the constant bitching will end.

HopeydaFish
02-27-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
People should just stop getting into stupid arguments with him. Angry Cola I'm looking at you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Has he been particularly bad lately? To me he seems to have calmed down a bit since his multiple identity (ie. Lansing et al.) days.

Personally, I think his doctor must have him on new medication. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Voltron87
02-27-2005, 02:40 PM
Not only is it childish, but it's pointless. I see people arguing with The Matatdor and it's obvious he won't go away, and whoever is arguing with him just gets angrier and angrier even though to every observer the Matador is obviously wrong. People who argue with him have nothing to prove, and they aren't going to get him to admit he's wrong even though everyone else knows.

Chobohoya
02-27-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Has he been particularly bad lately? To me he seems to have calmed down a bit since his multiple identity (ie. Lansing et al.) days.

Personally, I think his doctor must have him on new medication. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

For me, these posts are the best part of the fiasco. Someone creates multiple identities on a message board, all of which are characterized by are total assholery. They're not all the same sex. After months of being a prick, said schizophrenic "comes clean," and two weeks later we get "yeah, he's calmed down."

Freakin
02-27-2005, 05:17 PM
lmao

Caruso329
02-27-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I also think it's pretty childish to have internet fights.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.barbuchu.com/palad1/arguing.jpg

gila
02-27-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's so wrong (although I did find myself laughing).

AngryCola
02-27-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
People who argue with him have nothing to prove

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right about that much.

[ QUOTE ]
Angry Cola I'm looking at you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't strain yourself.

It's funny, I get in ONE argument with someone that I haven't argued with or tried to prove wrong in weeks, and everybody acts like I'm stalking the guy. I see people arguing about stupider stuff all the time here.

But I do it once, and suddenly its like i've 'always' been doing this. As if I can't leave him alone or whatever.

Jesus, it was just ONE morning.
I realize all of you are perfect and never get into stupid arguments, but give me a break.

Voltron87
02-27-2005, 08:04 PM
That remark came off as saying "AC did something wrong" because this is the internet. I didn't mean it negatively.

My point was that you had an argument with him. You were right, but you kept arguing with him even though he wasn't going to change his mind, and everyone viewing the thread knew he was an idiot.

AngryCola
02-27-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That remark came off as saying "AC did something wrong" because this is the internet. I didn't mean it negatively.

My point was that you had an argument with him. You were right, but you kept arguing with him even though he wasn't going to change his mind, and everyone viewing the thread knew he was an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

My apologies, I didn't get what you really meant by it.

Of course, you are right.
I've told a few other people the same thing today.
It was incredibly silly of me to try to argue with him, and I definitely should have known better.

Eh, mistakes happen. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Anyway, it won't happen again, because he is on my ignore list. It's much better that way.

Schneids
02-27-2005, 08:30 PM
The Matador is one of my favorite 2+2 posters.

Sponger15SB
02-27-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're probably one of his alias'

BottlesOf
02-27-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
alias'

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear god......

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MEbenhoe
02-27-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're probably one of his alias'

[/ QUOTE ]

Schneids confirmed this last time I talked to him /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

emonrad87
02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic and elegant

x2ski
02-28-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's so wrong (although I did find myself laughing).

[/ QUOTE ]

me too

flair1239
02-28-2005, 01:40 AM
I actually think he has had a few interesting posts. Can't say I agree with every idea he brings foreward; but some of his stuff is interesting.

Schneids
02-28-2005, 01:56 AM
Yup definitely me and The-Matador are one and the same...

Yobz
02-28-2005, 04:05 AM
Best avatar, ever.
You are my freaking hero

AngryCola
02-28-2005, 04:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Best avatar, ever.
You are my freaking hero

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, that is a good one!

I've never seen it before.