PDA

View Full Version : Hairbangers Ball: Fuciking Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wacki
02-27-2005, 04:02 AM
Ok after earning 1 months pay as a scientist via poker in 1 weekend, I decided to go out and celebrate. To my surprise, I found out this midwest band:
http://www.hairbangersball.com/
Is amazing. That band rocks!!!!!!

Anyone in IL, OH, IN, TN, MN, or the general midwest has to see that band.

It is a titty twistin good time. And I say that because the band had 8 [censored] oncourse{sp?} [I'm very drunk].

The band was amazing. It sounded like I was listening to records of VH, G'N'R, Billy Idol, Def leapord, etc. It was awesome. I saw so many titties tonight. So many girls went on stage and flashed their boobies. I saw some random dude in a wheel chair getting a lapdance. What can I say, it rocked. If you are in the midwest, you have to see hairbangers ball.

- the very drunk

wacki

wacki
02-27-2005, 04:08 AM
thrillhouse, namknills, you know I'm talking to you. Get your ass out to the bars and see hairbangers ball!

Edit:Smack your wife a few times if you have too. Whatever it takes to get her out of the house. Just go see that band!!!!

Michael Davis
02-27-2005, 04:10 AM
Hairbangers Ball is a truly disturbing name.

-Michael

eric5148
02-27-2005, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It sounded like I was listening to records of VH, G'N'R, Billy Idol, Def leapord, etc

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in Chicago, but I like real metal. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bugstud
02-27-2005, 05:14 AM
I may visit that Bloomington IL date

-ston

Matt24
02-27-2005, 05:52 AM
Saw them at the Bluebird in Bloomington a few times. Graduated from IU last year.

bernie
02-27-2005, 07:01 AM
Looks like a fun band. Wish they came out this way.

They oughtta add 'sex action' for their LA guns tune.

West coast we have the 'atomic punks'. Though I haven't seen them in about a year or 2. They're always a big draw.

b

htc1278
02-27-2005, 09:20 PM
Hairbangers ball--meh
The crowd--pretty entertaining
Polly Pants--+EV