PDA

View Full Version : MCI/Samsung

James Boston
02-26-2005, 10:06 PM
I hate both of these companies. I have had problems with both for over a month that they WILL NOT fix. I recommend NEVER using either. That is all.

BWebb
02-26-2005, 10:31 PM
Funny you post this. I had a Directv Tivo system made by Samsung. Thing broke after about four months. I call and they tell me send it in and they will ship out a replacement when they get mine. Long story short, mine is there for a month before the replacement finally gets shipped. Just arrived yesterday. It took about 20-25 different phone calls. Never buying Samsung again.

James Boston
02-26-2005, 10:43 PM
I have another post asking about this, but long story short. The plastic that protect the LCD screen on my phone ($.05 cost probably) cracked, and they want the phone for 3-4 weeks and $65 to fix it rather than selling me the parts so the local Verizon dealer can do it.

BWebb
02-26-2005, 11:08 PM
Same thing happened to my Sprint/Samsung phone. I just used it for a while, then went into Sprint and exchanged it. I had to do another contract, but I've had the same number for years now so I didn't care.