PDA

View Full Version : Society has gone retarded

[censored]
02-26-2005, 09:00 PM
Turned in by his grandparents (http://www.lex18.com/Global/story.asp?S=2989614&nav=EQlpWjof)

ilya
02-26-2005, 09:01 PM
It's Kentucky, what do you expect?

SCfuji
02-26-2005, 09:10 PM
this is what happens when people watch too much TV.

wacki
02-26-2005, 09:12 PM
"It's a fake story. I made it up. I've been working on one of my short stories, (and) the short story they found was about zombies. Yes, it did say a high school. It was about a high school over ran by zombies."

Even so, police say the nature of the story makes it a felony. "Anytime you make any threat or possess matter involving a school or function it's a felony in the state of Kentucky," said Winchester Police detective Steven Caudill.

On Thursday, a judge raised Poole's bond from one to five thousand dollars after prosecutors requested it, citing the seriousness of the charge.

Poole is being held at the Clark County Detention Center.

The Kentucky bloodline must come to an end. Their genepool isn't helping anyone.

I say we give them this.

www.darwinawards.com/ (http://www.darwinawards.com/)

wacki
02-26-2005, 09:14 PM
And this too:

http://www.fufs.ca/Dawn%20of%20the%20Dead%201.jpg

wacki
02-26-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this is what happens when people watch too much TV.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf does that have to do with it?

peachy
02-26-2005, 09:56 PM
so u guess all the movies they have made about zoombies and aliens taking over the world and HIGH SCHOOLS!! are all terroistic threats...i guess they better round up the writters and line them up in front of a firing squad

just based on this simple fact with a decent lawyer this case will be thrown out....IF it is what he says it is and if it said "zombies"

Voltron87
02-26-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so u guess all the movies they have made about zoombies and aliens taking over the world and HIGH SCHOOLS!! are all terroistic threats...i guess they better round up the writters and line them up in front of a firing squad

just based on this simple fact with a decent lawyer this case will be thrown out....IF it is what he says it is and if it said "zombies"

[/ QUOTE ]

stop posting

pshreck
02-26-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stop posting

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly was wrong with her post?

Voltron87
02-26-2005, 11:50 PM
just look at it

just based on this simple fact with a decent lawyer this case will be thrown out....IF it is what he says it is and if it said "zombies

its also an opinion based on other posts

peachy
02-26-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stop posting

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly was wrong with her post?

[/ QUOTE ]

someone else prolly hates me...although i have no idea who "this" person is

peachy
02-26-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
just look at it

just based on this simple fact with a decent lawyer this case will be thrown out....IF it is what he says it is and if it said "zombies

[/ QUOTE ]

uumm i made this post before reading other posts...what r u talking about...my comments were towards the article NOT a person...i was sayin so basically we should lock everyone up for writing about zombies....i can uummm post that opinion if i like

pshreck
02-26-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, we shouldn't have those on INTERNET FORUMS.

If you tell someone to stop posting, give reasons. Don't be a troll. I thought the post made some good points on how stupid it is to harass or arrest someone for writing something. She added value to the thread, you trolled it.