PDA

View Full Version : "She's a burner" - poll

manpower
02-26-2005, 07:17 PM
Last night my housemate had a friend who transfered come up to visit. She also brought a friend neither of us had met before, who happend to be incredibly hot. And when I say it, I mean it; the type of girl that gets you looks from other guys just for being with, if you follow. The four of us drink for a while and head to the bars. After a while it becomes clear that I have a very good chance of hooking up with the hottie. So much so that my housemate comes to me and says, 'you might want to think about that, the friend said she's a burner,' which, for those of you unititated, implies full of STDs. However, it could also just be the the friend being a cat and giving the hottie crap for being a slut, which the hottie clearly is. Obviously the book answer is to steer clear of the hottie, but for the purpose of entertainment and with it in mind that you are very intoxicated, what would you do?

Beerfund
02-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Just fukc her, geeez. The chances of you catching something if you use a condom are slim and would most likely be something that a little penicilin could clear up.

slickpoppa
02-26-2005, 07:40 PM
i am the first to person to say fvck a girl under any circumstances, but if she has STDS it is totally not worth it. even condoms are not foolproof

rusellmj
02-26-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The chances of you catching something if you use a condom are slim and would most likely be something that a little penicilin could clear up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Genital Herpes anyone?

Russ

[censored]
02-26-2005, 07:47 PM
Wrap it, tap it but if I see warts I am out the door.

Freakin
02-26-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i am the first to person to say fvck a girl under any circumstances, but if she has STDS it is totally not worth it. even condoms are not foolproof

[/ QUOTE ]

Double wrap it.

Freakin

Beerfund
02-26-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The chances of you catching something if you use a condom are slim and would most likely be something that a little penicilin could clear up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Genital Herpes anyone?

Russ

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite possibly. However, I almost always usually use a condom, unless I'm in Vegas cause what happens in vegas stays in vegas /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

slickpoppa
02-26-2005, 08:06 PM
that avatar causes seizures

bd8802
02-26-2005, 08:17 PM
some people call it a disease ... i call it character.

/bd

tolbiny
02-26-2005, 08:18 PM
Get a hummer and be done with it.

willie
02-26-2005, 08:18 PM
i love answering these polls then looking to see how messed up i am compared to the rest of the posters

wrap it and tap it.

Alobar
02-26-2005, 08:38 PM
Get her to give you a BJ, nut on her tits, and file the image away in the spank bank

NLSoldier
02-26-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Get her to give you a BJ, nut on her tits, and file the image away in the spank bank

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly.

RunDownHouse
02-26-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously the book answer is to steer clear of the hottie, but for the purpose of entertainment and with it in mind that you are very intoxicated, what would you do?

[/ QUOTE ]
No question, in that state of mind you thank the gods that you find a condom in the trash the next morning. On a personal note - hang with me, its not THAT personal - any of my good friends would either give me a better warning about her social diseases, if true, or a caveat if they suspected but weren't any more sure about her than they'd be any other XX.

Since I'm... burning... with curiousity, what did our hero do?

AviD
02-26-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Double wrap it.
Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad idea...and it's not even close.

AviD
02-26-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wrap it, tap it but if I see warts I am out the door.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally I throw 100W bulbs in on full crank during these intimate moments...or just bring my night vision goggles to bed.

I guess you plan on going down for inspection before any wrapping takes place? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

AviD
02-26-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not 100% in the clear but a damn good answer nonetheless! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rhone
02-26-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I almost always usually use a condom...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this...

[censored]
02-26-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I almost always usually use a condom...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this...

[/ QUOTE ]

= I .9 * 1.0 * .7 (use a condom)= .63(use a condom)

manpower
02-26-2005, 09:21 PM
For the record, I stopped hitting on her very much after I heard the burner coment (a description I'd never heard before btw). So she went and passed out at ~3am while me and the housemate were playing a game of root. But honestly, I probably woulda done it had she stayed up for another 15 minutes. I'm kinda happy things turned out that way though, as I'm pretty freaked out by the idea of getting an STD. And let me rephrase, we were pretty sure she had something.

peachy
02-26-2005, 09:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not 100% in the clear but a damn good answer nonetheless! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

uuummm herepes in the mouth....some girls i know have this in thier mouths from sucking it...soooooo id think twice!! Sex isnt worth an STD...well preminate ones anyway...

Although it is harder for guys to get them from girls than vice versa, but if u insist id advice a super tight wrapping!! Odds r the friend isnt kidding - ive warned my guy friends of this before and it wasnt out of "jealousy" or anything...

Tron
02-26-2005, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yo before I dig in a bitch I have to find a contraceptive
You never know she could be earnin' her man, and learnin' her man
And at the same time burnin' her man

[/ QUOTE ]

If you've never heard that before, I reckon you haven't been paying close enough attention to the lyrics of "Nothin' But a G Thang"

BWebb
02-26-2005, 10:36 PM
Your logic is flawed. You say the friend is being catty because the girl is a slut, which you agree with. If the girl is a slut, good chance she has an STD. Pass, it ain't worth it.

RunDownHouse
02-26-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pass, it ain't worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]
But all those people on the Valtrex commercials look like such happy, monogamous couples.

gonores
02-27-2005, 01:24 AM
I still have not seen the woman that is hot enough to bang with the knowledge that there is a huge chance she has STDs. No piece of ass is worth putting my dick into that kind of risk.

Isura
02-27-2005, 02:20 AM
fold.

pubz r 4 nubz!
02-27-2005, 02:44 AM
Easy way to answer this.

Reach into your back pocket, and pull out your beads. See how she reacts. If she's into it, it's worth the risk. If not, she's probably too uptight to be any fun. Plus, if she is into the beads, it means she's classy enough to know how to protect herself in general.

http://www.bionictonic.co.uk/shops/products/224/analpleasurebeads200x200.jpg

peachy
02-27-2005, 02:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Easy way to answer this.

Reach into your back pocket, and pull out your beads. See how she reacts. If she's into it, it's worth the risk. If not, she's probably too uptight to be any fun. Plus, if she is into the beads, it means she's classy enough to know how to protect herself in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

those r not the kind to use on those chains...they break easy...use the ones that r all gel and connected with gel in between the lil circles...the rope connecting ones r a negative too...the all gels r way easier to clean too

stanky
02-27-2005, 02:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Easy way to answer this.

[/ QUOTE ]

those r not the kind to use on those chains...they break easy...use the ones that r all gel and connected with gel in between the lil circles...the rope connecting ones r a negative too...the all gels r way easier to clean too

[/ QUOTE ]

Best response ever!

-Pete

jason_t
02-27-2005, 02:53 AM
Ramanujan? Explain.

SackUp
02-27-2005, 03:15 AM
Stick her in the butt.

I think the BJ is really the best solution though.

And honestly if nothing else have her play with herself and just rub one out on her face...if you are really that scared of even her mouth.

You should have taken a picture to post regardless.

Very disappointed!! /images/graemlins/confused.gif

IndieMatty
02-27-2005, 03:18 AM
Condoms are for sailors.

peachy
02-27-2005, 03:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Easy way to answer this.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Best response ever!

-Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

why is that??

Freakin
02-27-2005, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Easy way to answer this.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Best response ever!

-Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

why is that??

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause you gave an honest and informative critique of his gimick.

B

peachy
02-27-2005, 05:11 PM
hahaha didnt want anyone gettin hurt or havin a bad experience with it is all!!

DcifrThs
02-27-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uuummm herepes in the mouth....some girls i know have this in thier mouths from sucking it...soooooo id think twice!! Sex isnt worth an STD...well preminate ones anyway...

Although it is harder for guys to get them from girls than vice versa, but if u insist id advice a super tight wrapping!! Odds r the friend isnt kidding - ive warned my guy friends of this before and it wasnt out of "jealousy" or anything...

[/ QUOTE ]

peachy speaks the truth...margret baby! thats my vote and im sticking to it...

-Barron

Dynasty
02-27-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Condoms are for sailors.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not anymore.

lighterjobs
02-27-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i love answering these polls then looking to see how messed up i am compared to the rest of the posters

wrap it and tap it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wrapped it and tapped it. the key word in this poll is "alcohol".

Alobar
02-27-2005, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Condoms are for sailors.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

They should be, those dirty beggers go from port to port

htc1278
02-27-2005, 08:25 PM
*singing* Livin' the life you want!