PDA

View Full Version : GT+ and PTO

djr
02-26-2005, 07:02 PM
anyone figure out how to use Gametime + with pokertracker omaha?

L0QTiS
02-26-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
anyone figure out how to use Gametime + with pokertracker omaha?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet supported. Playerview works though

Nick709
02-27-2005, 02:48 AM
what is gametime +?

beset7
02-27-2005, 04:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what is gametime +?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gametime+ and Playerview are HUDS (heads up displays) that super-impose your pokertracker stats on the players at the table onto their avatar in the game window so you have easy access to their PT data. Gametime+ doesn't support PTO yet. Playerview does but it is only for Party Poker and skins.

Nick709
02-28-2005, 05:43 AM
Ahhh, that would be useful.
I have been using gametime since I downloaded poker tracker for O8, but I would love a way to not have to be constantly changing the names in there myself. Are they working on a GT+ for O8 PT?

jon_keck
03-02-2005, 05:36 AM
I can't seem to get playerview to work. It's not showing any omaha tables, just holdem.

I did just start using it for this, so maybe I'm missing something obvious?

donger
03-02-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ahhh, that would be useful.
I have been using gametime since I downloaded poker tracker for O8, but I would love a way to not have to be constantly changing the names in there myself. Are they working on a GT+ for O8 PT?

[/ QUOTE ]

It took me some time to stumble onto this, but the built-in PT gametime windows will auto-fill/refresh. Just open one, then click preferences and choose the appropriate session from the dropdown list. The table should auto-fill. You can occasionally hit the refresh button and it will update any player changes.

donger

Nick709
03-02-2005, 07:52 PM
my session box is empty. I am so bad with these things.
BTW where do I get GT+ for holdem PT?