PDA

View Full Version : JTs against 2 opponents

Altaslim
02-26-2005, 04:12 PM
CO is 60/12/1.5 over 135 hands. MP is 49/0/.65 over 90 hands. Both of them have been in some wild hands where the action is capped PF with hands like QTs. Do I try to get more bets in the pot or play a more conservative line like this one?

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
MP calls, CO calls, Hero calls, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (5 SB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero calls, SB folds, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, MP calls, CO calls, Hero calls.

<font color="purple"> I didn't figure anyone for an overpair...perhaps TP and/or pumping draws. </font>

Turn: (8.50 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, BB folds, MP calls.

River: (11.50 BB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, MP folds.

Final Pot: 13.50 BB <font color="purple"> </font>

JrJordan
02-26-2005, 04:37 PM
IMO this line is so weak. The flop is tough when it's two bets to you, but I probably three bet on the flop to take control. You have TP ok kicker on a very draw happy board. When the four straight hits the board, I probably call down as well. An argument could be made for raising the turn and folding to a three bet, but I'd like to see that river so I can fill up and it costs me the same. Definitely more aggression on the flop though.