PDA

View Full Version : In the doghouse

Zoltri
02-26-2005, 12:58 PM
I am sure this has happened to some of you.

Playing in a good ring game at a local B&M on Monday.
My intention was to start playing at noon for 6 hours then go home and take my wife out for a planned dinner. Well, the 6 hour game lasted 11 hours and needless to say my wife is pissed.

I will make it up to her tonight after work and take her out for drinks and romance (hey, when your in the doghouse it comes with the territory especially when you get cut off). Let me tell you boys, its been a long week and the beat( /images/graemlins/blush.gif) I had Wednesday will be the last one for some time. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Alobar
02-26-2005, 01:02 PM
was the game really good or something? Just throw some of the money you won on her for the extra 5 hours of great play you had. And actualyl spend some time on foreplay, your married so Im sure its something you havent done in a while /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Zoltri
02-26-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And actualyl spend some time on foreplay, your married so Im sure its something you havent done in a while

[/ QUOTE ]
Tough job but someone has to do it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

PhatTBoll
02-26-2005, 01:29 PM
Don't look at me. My wife actually yelled at me the other day because I don't play enough poker.

Sponger15SB
02-26-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't look at me. My wife actually yelled at me the other day because I don't play enough poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, you make me sick man

PhatTBoll = terrible husband

PhatTBoll
02-26-2005, 02:22 PM
is that a joke?

tek
02-26-2005, 08:05 PM
I've had 6 hour games last 30 /images/graemlins/shocked.gif