PDA

View Full Version : Bring TSC back!

BusterStacks
02-26-2005, 05:23 AM
Clearly OOT is worse without the presence of TSC. Perhaps a poll would convince him to return. Vote accordingly.

JaBlue
02-26-2005, 05:24 AM
Good riddance

BusterStacks
02-26-2005, 05:26 AM
Lol, who are you anyway? Some random noob? You don't get an opinion on this until you have at least 1000 posts. stfu

slickpoppa
02-26-2005, 05:26 AM
if he is too much of a big shot to deal with some trolls, then fvck him. why should we kiss his a$$ to make him come back

BusterStacks
02-26-2005, 05:28 AM
Eh, I don't see it like that man. The trolls got out of line and he has to face them constantly. I dunno.

Edge34
02-26-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if he is too much of a big shot to deal with some trolls, then fvck him. why should we kiss his a$$ to make him come back

[/ QUOTE ]

We shouldn't kiss anybody's ass, since ass-kissing in an internet forum is lame. But TSC was almost always good. Maybe he's doing some tupac [censored] and faking his death to be reincarnated at some later date...hgehe...

also, i'm blitzed...lata... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

AngryCola
02-26-2005, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Good riddance

[/ QUOTE ]

When can we be expecting you to leave?

slickpoppa
02-26-2005, 05:32 AM
the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. pouting just lets them win. but, whatever, if he doesnt want to post anymore then that is his prerogative. i just don't feel the need to beg to get him back

billyjex
02-26-2005, 05:36 AM
I'm sure the trolls are really annoying, but come on, it's an internet message board. Just ignore em, it's obvious to TSC many people like him on this board.

rusty JEDI
02-26-2005, 05:37 AM
I dont think the place is any different without him.

rJ

AngryCola
02-26-2005, 05:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree.

JaBlue
02-26-2005, 05:38 AM
You're wrong.

AngryCola
02-26-2005, 05:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You're wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

We've already established that nobody cares what you think.

Run along.

Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1812162&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

peachy
02-26-2005, 05:39 AM
i dont get the amount of hate around here

ThaSaltCracka
02-26-2005, 06:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]me neither, I like 99% of the people in the world.

peachy
02-26-2005, 06:07 AM
well i dont think u should go away TSC!! Just ignore whatever it is...i didnt follow what happened, when it gets into a rude pissing contest i dont pay attention hehehe

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
02-26-2005, 10:23 AM
tsc pwns pretty hard.

Homer
02-26-2005, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You don't get an opinion on this until you have at least 1000 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a ridiculous thing to say.

mmbt0ne
02-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Of course TSC should return, but with all of the people being assholes to him, I don't blame him for staying away either. All of those people figured it would be cool to swing away at the most noticable poster we had, and this is what happened.

shadow29
02-26-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...All of those people figured it would be cool to swing away at the most noticable poster we had...

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened?

Freakin
02-26-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zoltri
02-26-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pshreck
02-26-2005, 02:10 PM
I know nothing about TSC's personal life, but I can only imagine leaving the board and not spending as much time posting here will only improve his life. I for one thought it was a great decision on his part to cut himself off, although I dont think it will last too long.

The hate on these boards is so strong, I think it would be best for him to stand by his decision to leave.

Zoltri
02-26-2005, 02:35 PM
I have found posting goes in cycles. TSC will be back.
I was recently on a 3 week hiatus but did pop in from time to time only to see the board with the same type of useless topics...turns you off.

Funny, im looking at the board today and notice I have started 3 useless topics on the main page...go figure. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

wacki
02-26-2005, 02:39 PM
I just want to say Buster and Angry Cola have made some excellent posts in this thread. I like your style!

pshreck
02-26-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just want to say Buster and Angry Cola have made some excellent posts in this thread. I like your style!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

wacki
02-26-2005, 02:57 PM
pshrek, you made a good post too. Normally I would be 100% on your side, but TSC actually knows several of these guys in real life. So Fri and Sat nights are probably not good times for TSC to be on 2+2, but weekdays??? Post away...

ilya
02-26-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's all the self-loathing and insecurity

pshreck
02-26-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
pshrek, you made a good post too. Normally I would be 100% on your side, but TSC actually knows several of these guys in real life. So Fri and Sat nights are probably not good times for TSC to be on 2+2, but weekdays??? Post away...

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually thought you were being sarcastic in your original post after reading through the thread, thats why I did the lol. Guess you weren't, my bad.

wacki
02-26-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I actually thought you were being sarcastic in your original post after reading through the thread, thats why I did the lol. Guess you weren't, my bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clowning on TSC's friend's showing loyalty? Why?

pshreck
02-26-2005, 03:22 PM
Clowning, sarcastic... I guess I meant the same thing.

BusterStacks
02-26-2005, 03:40 PM
Cuz pshrek is sad and lonely tool. This should be easy an easy conclusion.

Daliman
02-28-2005, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Eh, I don't see it like that man. The trolls got out of line and he has to face them constantly. I dunno.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are referring to me, I doubt many people would consider me a "troll" in any respect, and it was TSC doing the trolling anyways.

Daliman
02-28-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good riddance

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, all who have different opinions must go!

When did you turn into such a crabbypants? You used to actually have things to say.

AngryCola
02-28-2005, 04:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good riddance

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, all who have different opinions must go!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a minute-

Look at what I was responding to.

Now, do you think I was seriously advocating him leaving?
No.

It was a fairly rude post of him to make, and I responded in kind. Just because you don't like TSC doesn't change the fact that some people are just obnoxious.

[ QUOTE ]
When did you turn into such a crabbypants? You used to actually have things to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

When haven't I been one?
Also, I still make many positive posts.
Perhaps you've missed some of them.

wacki
02-28-2005, 04:47 AM
Daliman,

I have 80 posts per page in my personal preferences. This thread was on page 2 before you bumped it. I thought we finished this in your Am i a [censored] joke on this forum? thread.

Just let it go man, just let it go.

Daliman
02-28-2005, 04:47 AM
I don't consider good riddance to be that rude. I'm sure if I were to quit posting, it would be said by more than one. Like I've said many times before, this is an opinion forum, and almost all opinions should be welcome, this one included. I doubt you only want opinions that agree with you, I certainly don't.

P.S. I really have little to no problem with TSC. I had never had a cross word with him before, and have on many occasions celebrated both his post count and his Rap knowledge. We all get bent out of shape every once in awhile, no biggie. Now BusterStacks saying something bad should happen to me is a different story. WAY out of bounds, especially given the full context of the situation.

deacsoft
02-28-2005, 04:49 AM
Sorry for ringing in this late but you know that I'm with you Buster. VIVA LAS TSC!

AngryCola
02-28-2005, 04:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I doubt you only want opinions that agree with you, I certainly don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course not!

Daliman
02-28-2005, 04:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Daliman,

I have 80 posts per page in my personal preferences. This thread was on page 2 before you bumped it. I thought we finished this in your Am i a [censored] joke on this forum? thread.

Just let it go man, just let it go.

[/ QUOTE ]

I let it go long ago, wacki. I just happened to see this in the forums while I was catching up after being gone for 2 days, and wanted to see if Busterstacks was referring specifically to me or trolls in general, as I am being "blamed" for TSC leaving.

Methinks thou dost protest my protestations too much.

P.S> We all do some dredging on these forums, DON'T WE WACKI? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1264063&pa ge=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=all)

AngryCola
02-28-2005, 04:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

::Cola's head explodes::

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wacki
02-28-2005, 05:10 AM
Angry Cola, that post is better than anything I could come up with. Good job.

Daliman
02-28-2005, 05:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

::Cola's head explodes::

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Then my work is done here. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jakethebake
02-28-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Lol, who are you anyway? Some random noob? You don't get an opinion on this until you have at least 1000 posts. stfu

[/ QUOTE ]