PDA

View Full Version : ? for mtv watchers

brad
09-12-2002, 12:15 PM
do they really have a show where people swim in raw sewage?

would really like to hear from someone who has actually seen it.

brad

09-12-2002, 03:47 PM
There is a show on MTV entitled "Jackass." It is very popular with the youngsters and involves death-defying, and sometimes plain old disgusting, stunts. There is a movie version of "Jackass" coming to the big screen in the near future. No lie.

Yes, Jackass stunts have included a brave young man diving into raw sewage, host Johnny Knoxville, who played a role in Men in Black II, wearing a "beef" suit and being cooked over an open flame, and a naive young man being turned upside down in a porta-potty full of, well, potty. There are less intense, but equally funny, skits which involve midgets on skateboards and farting in yoga class. This show takes Tom Green's act to the next level. You should check it out, but not immediately before, or after, eating. Enjoy!

HDPM
09-12-2002, 05:42 PM
I didn't know about the sewage stunts on Jackass. And I seldom watch Jackass. But what a great show. I love seeing natural selection in action. I just wish they got hurt worse when they did that stuff. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Uston
09-12-2002, 07:01 PM
I think he may be referring to a show called "I Bet You Will". The premise of the show is going to public places and offering people small sums of money to do demeaning things. I'm not completely certain because I've never watched the show. And, yes, "Jackass" is an excellent show. Unfortunately, they aren't making new episodes. Can't wait for the movie.

brad
09-13-2002, 02:13 AM
ive heard about the show but never seen it. just wanted someone who has seen it first hand to verify.

you realize that having youngsters immerse themselves in raw sewage (on a cool mtv) is a mind control/manipulation type thing.

brad