PDA

View Full Version : StatKing vs PokerTracker???

KKbluff
02-26-2005, 12:18 AM
i current have been running poker tracker for a good while, but i just started reading a second book on internet poker and they recommend StatKing. They mention pokertracker, but they really seem to act like statking is the best. I have been reading many posts by 2+2ers talking about how they swear by pokertracker. Does anyone that has used both programs have a favorite? are there any advatanges that one program has over another?
thanks for the help here everyone.

Rudbaeck
02-26-2005, 08:57 AM
I use StatKing as well as PT.

StatKing is populated by exports from PT for my online play. I then add bonuses, live play, non-supported games played online manually.

SK is really good for doing tax returns, as some sites are taxable here in Sweden while others aren't.

_And1_
02-26-2005, 09:02 PM
haha, fat chanse you are paying taxes for your winnings Rudbaeck! And if, you should read Per H's lates addistion in that "debate"... But it is a good tool indeed. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rudbaeck
02-27-2005, 09:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
haha, fat chanse you are paying taxes for your winnings Rudbaeck! And if, you should read Per H's lates addistion in that "debate"... But it is a good tool indeed. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I am actually paying taxes for my winnings from outside the EU. I've asked them repeatedly and all they want to know is how much I won total at the end of the year.

As pretty much the only game I play outside of EU is triple draw on UB my winnings are kinda slim.

Trying to scam RSV out of it's pennies is a bad idea. I'm 99% sure they'll go over every inch of my tax return with a microscope to try and find flaws after reading the amount of money I won't pay taxes on. /images/graemlins/wink.gif (Non-taxable income still has to be declared.)

Given that I get free health care etc I can pay my $140 or so in taxes. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

_And1_
02-27-2005, 10:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am actually paying taxes for my winnings from outside the EU. I've asked them repeatedly and all they want to know is how much I won total at the end of the year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok aker, thats optional. But i still think you should read the latest discussion on the topic on the two leading swedish forums as whether the preceeding you are describing are correct or not is questionable as even the RSV wont be able to say... even thou your taxofficial is saying something else...

gasoltub
02-28-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm swede too, and have been trying to find info on taxes here. Could you point me to whatever Per H has written? And perhaps those two leading swedish forums? And any other relevant info if you have the time. please /images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanks

Rudbaeck
02-28-2005, 09:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok aker, thats optional. But i still think you should read the latest discussion on the topic on the two leading swedish forums as whether the preceeding you are describing are correct or not is questionable as even the RSV wont be able to say...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have another nick on pokerforum.nu due to their incredible hostility towards 2+2. /images/graemlins/wink.gif But I've read the entire tax thread there, and contributed to it lately.