PDA

View Full Version : universal truth

SenecaJim
02-25-2005, 10:53 PM
Tnere is nothing like experience. I read as D,M, or E points out absurdity of comment " I need a better game, these players are so bad you can't beat them."

Of course, the absurdity is obvious and I think naturally that remark has been made but wouldn't you know it, one guy is dumb enough to make that remark and a poker author happens to be there and gets to hear it and use it.

Then I start playing casio regular and have heard that remark or variation of it 4x already. And you just sit there thinking " Of course Buddy. Yeah, give me a table full of pros anyday".

So, anyway, just a small unimportant example among many others of D,M, and E of like " OH my god, it happens EXACTLY like they said." It's not just an incident they related to make a point, it happens everywhere all the time. Fortunately for my bankroll, this seems the way it happens for me on the important BB winning observations they make as well. Bless you 2 + 2 and have a good night.

BusterStacks
02-25-2005, 11:00 PM
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/1-14-05/bill-and-ted.jpg

emonrad87
02-26-2005, 12:41 AM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

SenecaJim
02-26-2005, 07:55 AM
uummmm, yeah. Well, wine with dinner and a few Newcastles and I might have been a tad lit when I posted. I could explain what I was saying now that it's morning but it's really not worth yours or my time.