PDA

View Full Version : true ranking of professionals...

scalf
09-12-2002, 06:09 AM
doctors, lawyers, mbas, teachers, research scientists????

nah....

with foul smelling material backing up in bathtub, water on bathroom floor, foul odor..cannot take shower, (can still pee outside, he he)...it's obvious to me...

plumber..the most important person...jmho..gl /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

HDPM
09-12-2002, 10:07 AM
Probably ranks #1 WITHOUT sewage backup. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

SuburbanPokerMan
09-12-2002, 12:07 PM
Would I be out of line if I said your post STINKS? And you thought my bathroom story was foul. I maybe stuck with the image of your post for days.

SPM,...close pin in place... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

M2d
09-12-2002, 05:38 PM
Yeah. Imagine...CLOGGING up the board with this type of SEWAGE!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

HDPM
09-12-2002, 05:52 PM
SPM's bathroom post was still worse. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

M2d
09-12-2002, 06:23 PM
just wondering...are you two related? you have the same last name, you know.

HDPM
09-12-2002, 06:36 PM
LOL, no relation. I look up to the mighty SPM as if he were my father or something though. Even if his bathroom post was awful.

Boris
09-12-2002, 07:20 PM
philosophy professor in college one made a comment about how there should be a law that plumbers can not make more than professors.

yea right.

scalf
09-12-2002, 08:57 PM
anyway wife took 4 hours off work(aprox 500 lost wages; no spm that is not las vegas)....2 guys came over; stated how it was lucky they had some available time...they really do not like to do single family house jobs....checked outside drains ...ok..smoked a few cigs...checked inside outlets...determined it was just a plug in bathroom...but ., in spite of fact they did not have a plunger (plumbers helper???), and were charging 50/hr each...they said they did not have the tools to do job and would come back tomorrow...the sweet wife said wait,,,drove to local store...paid 1.00 for a cheap plunger, came back..., they completed job by plunging out hair stopped up in bathtub...total bill 400...oh well.,,,;; i got a shower tonight..gl all... /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif