PDA

View Full Version : Cashout at Fast Poker

pokerrookie
02-25-2005, 08:02 PM
Just making my first cashout at Fast Poker and I received the following email (excerpt below):

"As part of an ongoing 'Know Your Customer' initiative we are required
to
request documentation from you following your request for a withdrawal.

A copy of an Identification Document (Drivers License or Passport)
A copy of bill showing your name and home address
A copy of the credit card, front and back, duly signed
A copy of the heading from your debit/credit card statement (in the
interests of privacy we would only wish to see the name address and
card
number/account number)
Faxes should be sent to +44 207 117 1516 and include your Customer
Account
Number - ensuring that copies are clear and easily read will assist us
in
processing your withdrawal."

Anybody sent all this crap? Isn't it the least bit suspicious? I deposited by neteller, I don't know why they cant leave the security to them and just release it where it came from. Is this something I can trust?

I am going to call and try and avoid all of this. I will post any further info. BTW, I appreciate these sites trying to be secure, but come on....

KingMedicine
02-25-2005, 08:07 PM
sounds sketchy as hell.

reubenf
02-25-2005, 08:10 PM
I had the same problem today. I emailed back saying it makes no sense that I have to provide credit card info if I deposited with Neteller and just want to send it back to the same Neteller account. They said I could send just the ID and bill. I went ahead and did this and I'll let you know how it turns out.

gila
02-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Yea, I am in the same boat, I cashed out Tues; sent them the info on Tues.; and am still waiting. I just wish these places would tell you this BEFORE you cash in, because I would just as well not deal with it, especially when I need the freakin money for another bonus.

pokerrookie
02-25-2005, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the replies...Glad to hear there are others in this boat with me...here's hoping it all works out.

I called, the guy was a complete and total a$$hole, and then hung up on me. All he could say was, send everything that is specified in the email. That is what was listed in the terms and conditions...blah blah blah. Guess I should start reading those things. I do hope I get my money, but if it becomes much more of an issue, I will certainly not be back.

I then sent an email..hopefully I get the same info that others received.

pokerrookie
02-25-2005, 08:50 PM
Looks like I got the same email as some of you.... I think it is perfectly reasonable, although a bit of a hassle. And of course, assuming I ever get my money.

"If you have used Neteller to fund your gaming account, we need you to
send
in a copy of your official ID and a copy of a recent utility bill.
There is
no need to send documentation for a credit card if one is not used on
the
account. These documents are to verify the account holder information
for
both ours and the customers security."

gila
02-25-2005, 08:55 PM
I would not worry much about getting your money, I went through the same thing last monthy with Aztec. I recieved my money, just took awhile. It is just the waiting that stinks. I was hoping to put some money into pokerroom by the 27th, but that is looking more and more like a pipe dream.

BigDoggie
02-25-2005, 10:10 PM
Been through it all with neteller at Fast. No worries sent them a bill and a copy of photo id and had my cashout in Neteller 2hrs later...