PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Pokerchips.com plain chips with edgespots available in horsehead

Dustin J.
02-25-2005, 07:26 PM
I have some info for anyone who is waiting on or considering placing an order with pokerchips.com. I recently placed an order for 700 chips with edgespots and no graphics, with the Roman mold. I called today after seeing previous posts here about people getting the plain chips with edgespots in the horsehead mold via special request. It turns out the Roman mold is currently way behind on production and the horsehead is not, so they allowed me to change the order and told me it would probably be produced/shipped in the next 2-3 weeks. SO, if anyone is interested in blank chips with edgespots, but was hesitating because they wanted the horsehead mold instead, now is the time.

prez2024
02-25-2005, 08:39 PM
I also recently placed an order for 500 blank chips with edge spots uding the roman design. Did they say how far behind they were? When I placed the order they quoted me 10-12 weeks. Based on what you're saying, if I switch to the horse head design I might be able to get them in the next month? Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Dustin J.
02-25-2005, 09:06 PM
They didn't say specifically, but My order has been in for about 5 weeks and hadn't started at all. They quoted me 8-12 weeks as well, but I have a feeling it would have been longer. I would say that based on what they told me, you could get the Horseheads within a month or so, but you should probably just give them a call and ask. For what it's worth, the person on the phone sounded almost excited that I wanted to switch, so I got the impression they were quite a way behind with the romans

Dustin

prez2024
02-25-2005, 10:17 PM
Cool. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for all of your help.

smoore
02-26-2005, 02:04 AM
DustinJ has the funniest avatar ever. Please tell us that's NOT you in the stormtrooper suit.

faith
02-26-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please tell us that's NOT you in the stormtrooper suit.

[/ QUOTE ]
Crazy man... that's bassackwards from where I'm sittin'

Please tell us it is you in the stormtrooper costum. Worth serious coolpoints havin' a stormtrooper getup like that.
Plus there's the added bonus of being able to act out the episode 4 behind the scenes fantasy... stormtrooper has way with leah...
hope I didn't go too far there; it's late

-faith

Dustin J.
02-26-2005, 04:25 PM
Sorry to disappoint, but that's not me in the storm trooper getup, although I too am quite proficient at the "hump dance". It's just a picture I ran across somewhere that cracked me up, so I figured I would immortalize it as my 2+2 avatar, or something like that. I honestly cannot look at it for more than 2 seconds without beginning to laugh uncontrollably, regardless of how many times I've seen it.