PDA

View Full Version : Intertop hand history

Spota
02-25-2005, 07:01 PM
I know in PP I can review the hand history to see cards NOT shown at show down. I do not see this option immediately available at Interpoker. Does anyone know if it is possible?

Thanks very much.

Spota

IggyWH
02-25-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know in PP I can review the hand history to see cards NOT shown at show down. I do not see this option immediately available at Interpoker. Does anyone know if it is possible?

Thanks very much.

Spota

[/ QUOTE ]

Are we talking InterTops or InterPoker? InterTops is the Party skin, InterPoker is the Crypto skin.

InterTops you can view hands just like you do on Party.

On InterPoker, to view hands, click on the LOG VIEWER button in the lobby to view hand histories. On InterPoker, it does not reveal hole cards that are mucked.

Stew
02-25-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks very much.

Spota

[/ QUOTE ]

Your title says Intertops, your thread says Interpoker. This is not available at Intertoper, unless you open the Log viewer and view the HH there. It is available on Intertops in the same place it is on Party.

Spota
02-25-2005, 07:11 PM
Sorry guys. I meant to say INTERPOKER in both places.

Speaking of InterTOPS, is there a place to see the skins of each site? ie.. Party\Empire\Intertops or Interpoker\PokerPlex etc...?

TIA again.

IggyWH
02-25-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry guys. I meant to say INTERPOKER in both places.

Speaking of InterTOPS, is there a place to see the skins of each site? ie.. Party\Empire\Intertops or Interpoker\PokerPlex etc...?

TIA again.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.bonuswhores.com/