PDA

View Full Version : solve world hunger?

OhBoy!
02-25-2005, 05:26 PM
say a man came up to you and said that you have the power to end world hunger if you went away to some distant part of the world and never have contact with those close to you for the rest of your life, would you do it?

Alobar
02-25-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
say a man came up to you and said that you have the power to end world hunger if you went away to some distant part of the world and never have contact with those close to you for the rest of your life, would you do it?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, cuz world hunger will just come up again. If people quit [censored] like rabbits there wouldnt be over population and there wouldnt be world hunger. If you are poor and have no money or food STOP HAVING GOD DAMN BABIES!!!! If you live in africa and have kids that have flies walking around on their eye balls, STOP HAVING GOD DAMN BABIES!!!!

[censored]
02-25-2005, 05:31 PM
no, I don't care enough about my fellow man.

AviD
02-25-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's a tropical island full of hot native females that can cook a mean fillet, and of course I had a laptop with satellite access to online poker...count me in. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

junkmail3
02-25-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you live in africa and have kids that have flies walking around on their eye balls, STOP HAVING GOD DAMN BABIES!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem solved.

maryfield48
02-25-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no, cuz world hunger will just come up again. If people quit [censored] like rabbits there wouldnt be over population and there wouldnt be world hunger. If you are poor and have no money or food STOP HAVING GOD DAMN BABIES!!!! If you live in africa and have kids that have flies walking around on their eye balls, STOP HAVING GOD DAMN BABIES!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop channelling Sam Kinnison.

OhBoy!
02-25-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no, I don't care enough about my fellow man.

[/ QUOTE ]

so how much do you care for them?

Alobar
02-25-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did he say the same thing? I feel honored to have shared the same thought then, heh

maryfield48
02-25-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did he say the same thing? I feel honored to have shared the same thought then, heh

[/ QUOTE ]

Not exactly. He had a bit he would do around the time of the "We Are The World" benefits, where he'd talk, in his non-screaming voice, about how sad it was that people were starving in Africa when there was plenty of food elsewhere, then he'd scream something like "WHY DON'T YOU MOVE WHERE THE FOOD IS!" etc.

Your post brought it to mind.