PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2/25 - yuck

MicroBob
02-25-2005, 04:56 PM
I can't find anything that particularly excites me.

would have taken SEA -6 as per Nochance's recommendation...but 7.5 is a bit too much for me.

MEM -4 at home vs DEN is too iffy for me to touch right now. I might use this game to determine how I play MEM and DEN in future games.

WAS +5 (+101) at CHI is a possibility. I thought the Wizards looked pretty good in beating the Grizz the other night (watched it on TV).

CLE +2.5 at IND - meh!! IND destroyed ORL and seems to be playing pretty well. Not enough confidence here either.

NJ -8.5 vs. CHA - CHA sucks on the road...NJ sometimes plays decently...and sometimes doesn't show up. Meh Again!!

MIL -4 vs TOR - another MEH!! Is MIL going to play strong again?

I'll wait for Niss or 20five or others to chirp-in with some analysis of what games they like and perhaps like their line of thinking (maybe a couple O/U's somewhere in there) but otherwise I don't particularly like any lines right now....and maybe I'm lacking confidence since I've been slumping big-time the past few days.

02-25-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't find anything that particularly excites me.

would have taken SEA -6 as per Nochance's recommendation...but 7.5 is a bit too much for me.

MEM -4 at home vs DEN is too iffy for me to touch right now. I might use this game to determine how I play MEM and DEN in future games.

WAS +5 (+101) at CHI is a possibility. I thought the Wizards looked pretty good in beating the Grizz the other night (watched it on TV).

CLE +2.5 at IND - meh!! IND destroyed ORL and seems to be playing pretty well. Not enough confidence here either.

NJ -8.5 vs. CHA - CHA sucks on the road...NJ sometimes plays decently...and sometimes doesn't show up. Meh Again!!

MIL -4 vs TOR - another MEH!! Is MIL going to play strong again?

I'll wait for Niss or 20five or others to chirp-in with some analysis of what games they like and perhaps like their line of thinking (maybe a couple O/U's somewhere in there) but otherwise I don't particularly like any lines right now....and maybe I'm lacking confidence since I've been slumping big-time the past few days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the reference, my good man. I too see nothing that interests me, so for the first time since I started posting my picks, I say these two words: "NO PLAY". Gun to my head, I'd take Cleveland and the 2 1/2. Don't like the way Indiana plays when Tinsley is hurt. But not enough for me to bet.

I'll be in AC until Sunday, so probably no picks Sat. either. If you are there, I'll be at the Taj playing 5-10 Omaha. I'll be the one with the mountains of chips in front of him.

20Five
02-25-2005, 05:12 PM
Wow.. didnt think anyone took much from my picks, but on that note I will certainly try to chime in at some point with what I like to play for the night.. been a busy one at work, and have to goto a brother in-laws sisters bday happy hour, so if I dont get anything in in time, good luck!!

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

20Five
02-25-2005, 05:15 PM
P.S.

based on what I looked at last night before bed (lovin the new laptop, capping games while laying in bed is the nuts), I thought just about all of the totals were generally pretty tough to beat.. Might only be one play tonight /images/graemlins/blush.gif

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CCx
02-25-2005, 05:16 PM
i know i'm not an expert handicapper, but i think the under in the ATL/POR game is going to be my strongest play of the night