PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode III

Joe Tall
02-25-2005, 02:32 PM
http://www.tpu.fi/~t4jlaaks/ep3/dookuduelanim2.gif Check this out. Contains heavy spoilers for those who don't want to know. (http://www.tpu.fi/~t4jlaaks/ep3/)

Alobar
02-25-2005, 02:40 PM
is anyone actually excited about this movie? George Lucas is a huge sellout and a giant douche

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-25-2005, 02:43 PM
The amount that the first two prequels were underwhelming notwithstanding, I'm still excited for Episode III, as I think it always had the most to look forward to of the three. There's a lot I hope Episode III shows.

pshreck
02-25-2005, 02:46 PM
What I dont get is how the Lucas people think this is actually spoilers.

Everyone knows Anakin becomes darth vader, Amidala has to somehow have Luke and Leia, all the jedi must die. This is all known...

Shajen
02-25-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Everyone knows Anakin becomes darth vader, Amidala has to somehow have Luke and Leia, all the jedi must die. This is all known...

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF DUDE THANKS FOR SPOILING IT FOR ME.

Alobar
02-25-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The amount that the first two prequels were underwhelming notwithstanding, I'm still excited for Episode III, as I think it always had the most to look forward to of the three. There's a lot I hope Episode III shows.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fear you will be very dissapointed.

pshreck
02-25-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

daryn
02-25-2005, 02:51 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the problem is, all the hardcore nerds will be disappointed, and curse lucas' soul up and down. we regular people will just go view the movie, say, meh, it wasn't bad. then we will go home and lead normal lives.

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-25-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I have a feeling I'll be disappointed too, but whatever. I'm not a huge geek over it, so my life will go on.

Shajen
02-25-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pshreck
02-25-2005, 02:55 PM
Its so funny that they (lucas and co.) got upset that some photos of a pregnant Amidala got out. Really, does most of the nation/world not realize that she has to get pregnant in this one? I dont see it as any remote spoiler.

chaas4747
02-25-2005, 02:57 PM
We all have seen Amidala pregnant, I doubt this time she will have her baby in a Walmart though.

Alobar
02-25-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the problem is, all the hardcore nerds will be disappointed, and curse lucas' soul up and down. we regular people will just go view the movie, say, meh, it wasn't bad. then we will go home and lead normal lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

naw, all the hardcore nerds either already gave up on lucas, or for whatever warped reason becames hardcore nerds cuz they love EP 1 and 2 so much, so they will undoubtedly love this one too.

Shajen
02-25-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We all have seen Amidala pregnant, I doubt this time she will have her baby in a Walmart though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ni han sir.

nolanfan34
02-25-2005, 03:02 PM
Well, I looked through all of those pics. Based on that alone looks like a lot of action, and pretty cool.

Who needs a script?

DMBFan23
02-25-2005, 03:04 PM
heavy spoilers, no joke...

pshreck
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I looked through all of those pics. Based on that alone looks like a lot of action, and pretty cool.

Who needs a script?

[/ QUOTE ]

They had the same photo-story things for Matrix: Revolutions, and those looked absolutely amazing... and then the movie came out and my world came crashing down.

Russ McGinley
Worst. Cosmic Wars. Ever. I will only see it three more times... today.

nolanfan34
02-25-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Who needs a script?

[/ QUOTE ]

They had the same photo-story things for Matrix: Revolutions, and those looked absolutely amazing... and then the movie came out and my world came crashing down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point.

The key is, go in with really low expectations. That usually works.

Dynasty
02-25-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I've been dissapointed with the first two prequels, I haven't minded seeing spoilers.

There's going to be so much action in this film it's going to be hard to screw up. I think we're going to get five lightsaber duels (Obi-Wan/Anakin vs. Dooku, Sidious vs. Windu and company, Obi-Wan vs. Grievous, Sidious vs. Yoda, and Anakin vs. Obi-Wan). The movie starts with a massive space battle above Coruscant and shouldn't slow down much at all.

The part that makes me optimistic is that Anakin is supposed to turn to the darkside fairly early in the film.

Dangergirl
02-25-2005, 08:25 PM
Damn!! Those were more then spoilers, that was the whole movie.