PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Software Update

vegasforest
02-25-2005, 12:31 PM
yesterday, after signing on to Absolute, I had to wait for a software update to download. Seems like the update causes their software to use less resources than before. The games moved a bit faster than before with I didn't have any issues with cards/chips disappearing with three tables going at once.

Seems like they may finally be making some long overdue improvements. If so, I'll be playing there more often.

Anyone else notice the same when playing there recently, or was it just a fluke?

pokerrookie
02-25-2005, 12:35 PM
It was the worst its ever been for me last night. Although the games were still soft, so I can deal with the problems.

Jim T
02-25-2005, 01:06 PM
After the update yesterday I couldn't sign on at all, so I had to uninstall it and then re-install. I didn't notice any improvements, other than the fact that my cards seemed to be holding up better. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

danvh
02-25-2005, 01:19 PM
Was pretty bad for me also. Though I will give them credit for one thing. Game froze on the river for me and I wasnt given all-in protection (which I had). I emailed support asking why I wasnt given it. Not really complaining, just wondering for future reference. They apologized and since my hand would have held up transfered the pot amount to my account.