PDA

View Full Version : What are Joe Tall's chances of getting Sox@Cubs tickets today?

Joe Tall
02-25-2005, 11:53 AM
My girlfriend, and two of my other friends are all trying to get tickets. My friends will give the tickets to me and my girl as we would love to get to one of the games.

Toro
02-25-2005, 12:00 PM
As soon as they realize who you are, the tickets are a lock.

Homer
02-25-2005, 12:03 PM
Good luck, Joe. I'm waiting in the queue as well. A friend and I are planning to go on a trip this summer to see games at Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Chicago, Cinci and St. Louis.

Broken Glass Can
02-25-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Joe Tall is going to party with CubsWin for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Is this game being played in Washington DC?

Joe Tall
02-25-2005, 12:07 PM
Homer,

If you could by the max (6 I belive) I will buy the other 4 tickets off you instantly today. PayPal, PartyPoker, whatever, instant cash.

Thanks Mike,
Joe

Homer
02-25-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Homer,

If you could by the max (6 I belive) I will buy the other 4 tickets off you instantly today. PayPal, PartyPoker, whatever, instant cash.

Thanks Mike,
Joe

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not planning on going to that game, so if I get in I'll see if I can get 6 for it and will sell them all to you.

istewart
02-25-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good luck, Joe. I'm waiting in the queue as well. A friend and I are planning to go on a trip this summer to see games at Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Chicago, Cinci and St. Louis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, that sounds so sweet. Good luck. I really want to go Jacobs more than anywhere. Wrigley is a blast IMHO. At least when Sosa was launchin' em out it was.

nolanfan34
02-25-2005, 12:14 PM
Good luck with the tickets Joe.

This made me look at what the M's have in store for interleague this year....Phillies and Mets at Safeco. Who the hell wants to see the Mets??? Heh heh...

Homer
02-25-2005, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This made me look at what the M's have in store for interleague this year....Phillies and Mets at Safeco. Who the hell wants to see the Mets??? Heh heh...

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was going to say 'who the hell wants to see the Phillies'. Shouldn't be Mets be exciting to watch this year?

istewart
02-25-2005, 12:18 PM
The Mets are gay and will always be. They're not helped by the fact that Shea is an absolutely horrible place to go.

The Phillies stadium is very nice. In fact, every Philadelphia arena/stadium is top-notch. They really shelled out.

Joe Tall
02-25-2005, 12:18 PM
Why? Is this game being played in Washington DC?

I didnt' even realize he was from DC. At least he has baseball now. Why can't he make it to Chi-town to party?

Homer
02-25-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Phillies stadium is very nice. In fact, every Philadelphia arena/stadium is top-notch. They really shelled out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I'm seriously pissed that I forgot to pre-order this year and now can only get shitty tickets to shitty games.

Joe Tall
02-25-2005, 12:21 PM
The Mets are gay and will always be.

I think Johnny Boom Boom's "New Mets" aren't as gay as they used to be. I think they even have a new look this year, new jerseys.

Go Sox!
Joe Tall

istewart
02-25-2005, 12:23 PM
WEEI fanboy whore /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nolanfan34
02-25-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Mets are gay and will always be.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the first time I've agreed with you on something, which scares me.

I'll begrudgingly admit that I'll probably catch a couple of the Mets games....always fun to see Pedro pitch, and of course Beltran is worth the price of admission. I'd like to see David Wright play too.

istewart
02-25-2005, 12:26 PM
Minaya better HOPE Beltran is worth the price of admission. It would be cool to get tickets to a Pedro start vs. a capable team. It'd be like Cinco de Mayo in Queens.

BottlesOf
02-25-2005, 12:32 PM
The new jerseys are so [censored] hot. I might get one, but 160 on mets.com...little steep. I gotta figure out who I'd get anyway....

nolanfan34
02-25-2005, 12:39 PM
You should totally get this:

http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-1672924reg.jpg

Joe Tall
02-25-2005, 12:40 PM
WEEI fanboy whore

I'm a season ticket holder and hardcore fan. I also am a Sirius Satellite listener and a ESPN-radio listener.

I hate EEI.

Go Sox!
Joe Tall

Homer
02-25-2005, 12:50 PM
First game to sell out...

Tickets to the following games are no longer available or have scattered single seats:

* June 11 vs. Red Sox

soundgarden4
02-25-2005, 12:56 PM
This is the first time that I've tried buying tickets online, instead of off the street. Is this kind of thing an all day affair or do they get it moving pretty quick so that I will know if I can get tickets in an hour or so? Thanks.

kevin

Homer
02-25-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the first time that I've tried buying tickets online, instead of off the street. Is this kind of thing an all day affair or do they get it moving pretty quick so that I will know if I can get tickets in an hour or so? Thanks.

kevin

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure, but I bet it will be at least a few more hours, as they'll basically keep going until every game is sold out and only one has sold out thus far.

Toro
02-25-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Pedroh" "Pedroh", make sure you seranade Pedro. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Joe Tall
02-25-2005, 01:17 PM
Sold Out:

* May 21 vs. White Sox
* June 11 vs. Red Sox
* June 12 vs. Red Sox

I think 'Fat Chance in Hell' is going to win this poll.

Fck me,
JT

nolanfan34
02-25-2005, 01:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Pedroh" "Pedroh", make sure you seranade Pedro. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh. M's fans don't know what to say to Pedro, because he pwns us so badly. I think his lifetime record against the M's is like 15-0, with an ERA under 1.00.

bugstud
02-25-2005, 01:57 PM
Now think about Cubs fans that wanted to see games...fun, huh

Joe Tall
02-25-2005, 03:17 PM
Sox games are sold out!!! I didn't get 'em.

FCCKCKCKCKCKCCKCKCKCKCKCKCCKCKCKCKCKCKCKKKKKKK!

Toro
02-25-2005, 04:35 PM
Damn, that means you didn't tell them that you were the poster who started all the "Official ALCS Game (blank) and Official WS game (blank) threads that were the good karma responsible for the first title in 86 years.

Next time, don't be so modest.

Joe Tall
02-25-2005, 04:54 PM
"Official ALCS Game (blank) and Official WS game (blank) threads that were the good karma responsible for the first title in 86 years.

Those are classics...*tear*

Sniff,
Joe Tall

JoeU
02-25-2005, 11:39 PM
Sorry you didn't get the tix Joe.

I'm still entered in the lottery for the roof top seats at Fenway. If I win, I'll let you know.

It will also probably break your heart if this Yankee fan wins! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Joe