PDA

View Full Version : New Poker Site - Is is on the level?

cvillegold
02-25-2005, 10:43 AM
A friend sent me an e-mail about Check n' Raise Poker. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of it or delt with this website.

playersare
02-25-2005, 11:12 AM
that person is not your friend anymore.

Mike Haven
02-25-2005, 11:19 AM
In effect, it's DynamitePoker.

cvillegold
02-25-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In effect, it's DynamitePoker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that another site?

Mike Haven
02-25-2005, 02:39 PM
It was.

MicroBob
02-25-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is is on the level?

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends on what your definition of 'is' is.
Ask Bill Clinton for help on this one. I don't think the Zoo is qualified to answer.

-----------------------------

I've been getting spam from check-n-raise poker as well as something called noblepoker for the past few days and I'm not happy about it.

I was getting ZERO spam at that particular address up until last week....so somehow those guys got a list of poker-players from another site or something.

I used to get spam at a different address from superiorpoker.
Not only do I not particularly enjoy playing at a small room where I'm not as confident in the reliability of pay-outs, etc...I also am almost completely unwilling to play at ANY site that sends unsolicited spam.
If I'm already a member of a room then GREAT...I want to get e-mails about the promotions (and don't always get them for some reason).

But if I'm not at that room and they send me spam then I can almost guarantee I will not sign-up there....and I will recommend to others that they not sign-up there either.
I'm just that way about slimy, unsolicited spam I guess.