PDA

View Full Version : Bricktop's back!

Dolores
09-11-2002, 05:43 PM
Im sure this is very exciting for a lot of you /forums/images/icons/smile.gif. Check him out now- playing bobbycards @ wsex.

By the way- this will be my last post for a while. I think its kinda sad- but there may be more kooks on here now- than that on RGP. And they cant hide behind anonymous on RGP. Sadly- it doesnt take me long- once i start posting again- to be reminded why i stopped in the first place. I just dont need the hassle. Good luck to all.

If anyone wants to email me- feel free..... Dustin_1280@yahoo.com.

Ill still be lurking- and browsing- but i just cant rationalize posting anymore.

Jimbo
09-11-2002, 06:23 PM
Dolores,

We will all miss your posting here but as for the kook to poker ratio on here vs RGP you may have exaggerated a bit. Seems as if someone must have offended you here. Oh well, stuff happens.

Jimbo

Dolores
09-11-2002, 07:24 PM
No one offended me. Im not that sensitive- that i would become offended by anything on here /forums/images/icons/smile.gif. I just take a lot of time and effort to post- and just dont get that much out of it. This isnt a beg me to come back thing- and its not a im NEVER gonna post again thing- i just wanted to let everyone know- who may be concerned- when my posts diminish.

MS Sunshine
09-11-2002, 07:29 PM
I, for one, enjoyed your posts, even the ones I disagreed with.

Poster burnout

Bummer

I hate that. Most of it is being emotionally involved with your positions on subjects. It is tough to ignore the troll posts and you lose the second you respond to them. I know this, but like a fish looking at 78 sooted, I can't wait to be involved at any price. I'm trying to change.

Heed this advice when you return. I know, I know, you said you were leaving.

Best to you Dolores until you return.

MS Sunshine

Dolores
09-11-2002, 07:33 PM
"I, for one, enjoyed your posts, even the ones I disagreed with."

Thanks.

"Poster burnout"

Yes. Absolutely- lol.

"I hate that. Most of it is being emotionally involved with your positions on subjects."

You know- its not even that for me. Actually- its the opposite. I try to hash out issues- without neccessarily taking stands on things per se. Then i read how crazy i am for an opinion- i dont even have. That burns me out.

"It is tough to ignore the troll posts and you lose the second you respond to them."

Agreed.

"Heed this advice when you return. Best to you Dolores until you return."

I will- and I will.

"I know, I know, you said you were leaving."

Ill be here. Probably just as much /forums/images/icons/smile.gif. Just wasting too much energy on things i shouldnt be- and not getting enough out of it.

09-11-2002, 11:19 PM
Im glad to see you go. So annoying how you have to take everyones comments out of context and then comment on them. My advice: Dont go into the journalism field.

GrannyMae
09-12-2002, 01:33 AM
i just figured it out.. Dolores cleaned you outta some MAJOR scratch..

BIG ASS BABY waaaaaa waaaaaa waaaaaa /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

09-12-2002, 03:57 PM
Excellent! So glad to see you go also.You are an expert at jumping into a conversation you know absolutely nothing about, doing a shoot from the hip analysis beased on a cursory and faulty read of some other contributor's posts, and then carrying on like a dimbulb flashing out, for days on end. You are zero loss to the forum, and indeed you contribute much toward making it more like RGP. Maybe with your absence, we can return to more substantive posts, than the sorry knee jerk troll attacks, for which you are famous.

MS Sunshine
09-12-2002, 04:45 PM
Dolores

Are you sure you wish to give up all this?

MS Sunshine

GrannyMae
09-12-2002, 05:40 PM
we can return to more substantive posts

such as what "skeptical"?

dolores has always posted purely substantive posts, always avoiding dumbass threads full of conpiracies, bot-talk, and other stupid sh*t.. dolores has been a POKER poster, and one that is surely going to be missed. you obviously have a personal problem with justin, as your post is entirely incorrect in your analysis of his contributions. this is a forum of ideas, which he greatly contributes to, and you sir have made it one of a personal nature.. why don't YOU go away. JERK

09-13-2002, 02:24 PM
"this is a forum of ideas, which he greatly contributes to,
and you sir have made it one of a personal nature.. why don't YOU go away. JERK"

Thank's "Granny" for yet another out of many dozens of posts, where you teach us all by example how to post on poker content without personal invective.

Talk about a sorry pathetic excuse of a hypocritical idiot! You're a riot "Granny".

GrannyMae
09-13-2002, 07:33 PM
lick me