PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Cashout

09-11-2002, 04:59 PM
Hi, I've been playing at PP on and off for about 2 years now, and cashed out several times. I have never, however, cashed out through the check payment, for several reasons. Last night, I was going to cash out a nice night's winnings when the cashier prompt told me that it was going to cash out through check. Is there any way to get it to cash out in some other way? I've previously bought in with Firepay, Paypal and Mastercard, but for some reason PP is not letting me cash out to any of these services.

Any help or advice much appreciated.

Jeffage
09-11-2002, 05:06 PM
Did you buy into Paradise with Paypal? Are you from NY or NJ? Paypal may not be cashing out gambling winnings in those states due to legal issues. Why not email support and ask them, they are usually quite helpful. I have cashed out by check before, and they cash fine.

Jeff

yct
09-11-2002, 05:06 PM
Have you tried to email their support to find out what's going on?

LotusX
09-11-2002, 05:12 PM
I've cashed out with check on paradise for sizable sums as long as 3 years ago and as recently as a year ago and it always worked fine, just took a week or more to get here.

paradise is the LAST site u have to worry about the site ripping you off in anyway.

As far as the OTHER players ripping you off? well thats another story.....

Taxidriver
09-11-2002, 05:31 PM
hmm, paradise doesnt allow me to cash out check .. my only option is to paypal..