PDA

View Full Version : AQo UTG one from the money

kyro
02-25-2005, 07:23 AM
Party 20+2 MTT

Table has been pretty average. Big stacks are wielding them, and the smaller stacks have basically been cowering in fear. I haven't had much to play.

Blinds at 300/600. SB is all in for 200. BB has a healthy stack, around 20K or so. We are one away from the money.

I have AQo UTG with about 4800 chips and push.

eh?

billyjex
02-25-2005, 07:41 AM
Easy push.

Unless that $50 you get for finishing in the money means alot to you, that is. You need to shoot for the top ten where the real money is at. You have less than 10xbb and this might be the best hand you're gonna see.

Superfluous Man
02-25-2005, 01:08 PM
No-brainer push. If BB wakes up with a hand and you somehow lose both to him and SB's two cards, that's poker.

Bernas
02-25-2005, 01:12 PM
I am going to quote Sossman when he replied to me quite a while ago.

"Holy jeez....push. I would push on Monday. I would push on Tuesday. I would push if I had eggs for breakfast. I would push if my dessert was a sundae. I would push in the morning. I would push at night. I would push in the midday, just to make sure the world was right."

kyro
02-25-2005, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the replies. I thought about it, but decided I'd take the chance mister big stack would call me with Ax or something like that. It was folded around. SB won with 97, but i still took a few of BB's chips. We all made the money anyways