PDA

View Full Version : Comedy in its highest form:

KaneKungFu123
02-25-2005, 04:30 AM
Have you ever noticed that gay gusy dress good and straight guys dont.

Have you ever noticed that black guys are good at dancing and listen to good music and white people cant dance and have lame music?

When your girl asks you if her ass looks big in pants, do you think: its not the pants?

do you know that george bush is an idot who can barely spell and is also hitler?

AngryCola
02-25-2005, 04:32 AM
Could you please define "highest form" for me?

peachy
02-25-2005, 04:34 AM
gay guys r always HOT...and bush is not hitler!!! and if its ur girl and u want booty this century u better always say no those pants look fine on u OR tell her those look good but u like the other ones (that dont make HER ass look as big) but omit the the ( ) part lol

jesusarenque
02-25-2005, 04:35 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
gay guys r always HOT...and bush is not hitler!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. Hitler didn't have a problem with subject/verb agreement.

peachy
02-25-2005, 04:37 AM
no he just had a problem with moral and psycho agreement....although he was a brillant man (and here come the comments)

private joker
02-25-2005, 04:43 AM
I agree that these are some of the most boring cliches in comedy, and it's amazing that there are still highly paid entertainers who trot out the same tired punchlines. Remember how Jay Leno never stopped making Lewinsky jokes, even well into Bush's first term? Like, it would be 2001 and Gladiator just won Best Picture at the Oscars, and Leno would somehow find a way to segue into a Lewinsky joke.

And the audience would still laugh on cue.

Here's another one for you: "Hey guys, if you ever want to stop getting laid, get married! Zing!"

There are actually comedians who say this on stage and expect people to roar in agreement and hilarity.

housenuts
02-25-2005, 04:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

do you know that george bush is an idot who can barely spell and is also hitler?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not sure who the "idot" is

Bob Moss
02-25-2005, 03:59 PM
Lois: Peter! pull over and ask for directions.
Peter: I can't Lois, I'm a man, jeez, haven't you ever seen a stand up comedian?

Bob

benfranklin
02-25-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Peter: I can't Lois, I'm a man, jeez, haven't you ever seen a stand up comedian?

Bob

[/ QUOTE ]

Q: Why does it take thousands of sperm to fertilize one egg?

A: Because none of them will stop and ask for directions.

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-25-2005, 04:11 PM
You guys forgot that you are never to touch a black man's radio when you're in his car. Also, I hope you're up on your riverdance - can you keep your body completely motionless from the waist up while you're flailing your feet?

Reef
02-25-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Bob

[/ QUOTE ]

Lois: Peter. What's going on.
Peter: I'm selling all my worldly goods so you'll have some cash when I'm dead. My first bike. There are some memories there.

*flashback 40 years*
Little Peter: More tea Mr. Bike?

benfranklin
02-25-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you ever noticed that gay gusy dress good and straight guys dont.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
do you know that george bush is an idot who can barely spell

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this prove that KaneKungFu123 is GWB /images/graemlins/confused.gif