PDA

View Full Version : Joke

Boris
09-11-2002, 01:28 PM
received the following email joke from an old girlfriend. At first I found it only mildy funny. But after I thought about it for a minute I couldn't stop laughing.

ONE DAY, THREE MEN WERE HIKING AND UNEXPECTEDLY CAME UPON A LARGE, RAGING VIOLENT RIVER. THEY NEEDED TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE, BUT HAD NO IDEA OF HOW TO DO SO.
>
> THE FIRST MAN PRAYED TO GOD, SAYING. " PLEASE GOD, GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO CROSS THIS RIVER." POOF! GOD GAVE HIM BIG ARMS AND STRONG LEGS, AND HE WAS ABLE TO SWIM ACROSS THE RIVER IN ABOUT TWO HOURS, ALMOST DROWNING A COUPLE OF TIMES.
>
> SEEING THIS, THE SECOND MAN PRAYED TO GOD, SAYING, "PLEASE GOD, GIVE ME THE STRENGTH ...AND THE TOOLS TO CROSS THIS RIVER." POOF! GOD GAVE HIM A ROWBOAT AND HE WAS ABLE TO ROW ACROSS THE RIVER IN ABOUT AN HOUR,
> ALMOST CAPSIZING THE BOAT A COUPLE OF TIMES.
>
>
> THE THIRD MAN HAD SEEN HOW THIS WORKED OUT FOR THE OTHER TWO, SO HE ALSO PRAYED TO GOD SAYING. "PLEASE GOD, GIVE THE ME THE STRENGTH AND THE TOOLS.. AND THE INTELLIGENCE.. TO CROSS THIS RIVER." AND POOF! GOD TURNED HIM INTO A WOMAN. SHE LOOKED AT THE MAP, HIKED UPSTREAM A COUPLE OF HUNDRED YARDS, AND WALKED ACROSS THE BRIDGE.
>

M2d
09-11-2002, 02:07 PM
as the perpetual first guy in that scenario, I resent that joke

as an aside (triggered by the thoughts of swimming a raging river), the smallmouth on the north fork of the american should be turning on now or soon.

scalf
09-11-2002, 07:03 PM
yeah, but she's still squatting to pee..lol...gl /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

09-11-2002, 07:19 PM
Anyone who is reading this post from a Las Vegas Public Library computer is a stupid idiot! Especially if you are in the Spring Valley Branch computer lab. Idiot!

M2d
09-12-2002, 02:31 AM
what's the Spring Valley branch? Why would you assume I'm there?

CORed
09-12-2002, 12:05 PM
On the 8th day, God came to Adam and Eve and said "I've got a couple of biological functions I still haven't assigned to the sexes. The first one is peeing standing up."

Adam said, "I want that one!".

God said, "Okay Adam, you get peeing standing up. Eve, you get multiple orgasms".

Boris
09-12-2002, 04:29 PM
I'm sorry you found it offensive. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I was kind of offended also when she tried to make fun of my testosterone induced stupidity. Then I realized the joke was kind of on her since I know for a fact that she couldn't read a map to save her life.

Thanx for the fishing tip. I wouldn't have a clue as to how to catch a small mouth bass though. might give it a shot anyways. send me "private message" with more details on patterns and places to go.