PDA

View Full Version : Logo Wear

Mason Malmuth
02-25-2005, 01:00 AM
Hi Everyone:

Our Two Plus Two Logowear shirts are now here. Just click on the link at the top of the left column.

Best wishes,
Mason

cwsiggy
02-25-2005, 01:49 AM
great shirts!!!

um t-shirts?????? any time soon for us sloppy people??

deacsoft
02-25-2005, 02:02 AM
Will Neteller payments be accepted as they are by Conjelco?

eh923
02-25-2005, 02:14 AM
Nice shirt...but I wouldn't wear one to the cardroom. I prefer that my opponents just think I'm a WPT-watching punk instead of a more serious player.

pastabatman
02-25-2005, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice shirt...but I wouldn't wear one to the cardroom. I prefer that my opponents just think I'm a WPT-watching punk instead of a more serious player.

[/ QUOTE ]
I hear you. Where can I buy a Phil Helmuth shirt?

deacsoft
02-25-2005, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Where can I buy a Phil Helmuth shirt?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make that a Play Poker Like the Pros shirt. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sillyarms
02-25-2005, 03:14 AM
Let me get this straight. I pay you to advertise your company?

silly

Ed Miller
02-25-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're paying to keep your nipples warm.

Raza
02-25-2005, 05:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

silly

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, because no shirt in the history of the world has ever had a company logo on it.

Great shirts.

istewart
02-25-2005, 05:36 AM
The clothing model does not look like 2+2's target audience. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Some catchphrases on the shirts would be sweet.

theRealMacoy
02-25-2005, 06:28 AM
Hello Mason,

The shirst look great!
You mentioned about the larger sizing in the order page. You took a large instead of your usual XL. I usually wear a large size shirt, thus would a medium be the way to go?

(i.e., step down one size across the board for all sizes?)

cheers,
the Real Macoy

jojobinks
02-25-2005, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

silly

[/ QUOTE ]

a moment of clarity from silly. who knew such things happen in this world?

RollaJ
02-25-2005, 10:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Everyone:

Our Two Plus Two Logowear shirts are now here. Just click on the link at the top of the left column.

Best wishes,
Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

No 4XL-Tall?

imported_Chuck Weinstock
02-25-2005, 10:20 AM
No, sorry. We have an automated process to handle the
shirt sales and Neteller won't integrate into it.

Chuck

PE101
02-25-2005, 11:15 AM
Yo Mason,

If I send you a picture of me in front of my 2+2 library, will you send me one for free?

Ed Miller
02-25-2005, 11:29 AM
The shirst look great!
You mentioned about the larger sizing in the order page. You took a large instead of your usual XL. I usually wear a large size shirt, thus would a medium be the way to go?

I'm a medium usually, and the medium was fine.. certainly not too big. If you usually wear large, I'd try large first. I think Mason is just more svelte these days.

Easy E
02-25-2005, 11:37 AM
The clothing model does not look like 2+2's target audience.

There are a lot of ways I can interpret that one- care to choose the correct one for me?

Easy E
02-25-2005, 11:38 AM
Is she so pleased because she gets to keep all of the shirts she tried on, or did you pay her modeling fee with a 2+2 library collection and she's thinking about the money she's going to make?

Inquiring minds would like to know....

Derek in NYC
02-25-2005, 11:44 AM
What is your height/weight, Ed?

Ed Miller
02-25-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

5'8" 190

Ed "Planning to lose 30 pounds" Miller

Easy E
02-25-2005, 12:15 PM
What are you wearing right now, Ed?

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Mason Malmuth
02-25-2005, 12:16 PM
Hi PE101:

No.

Best wishes,
Mason

cowboyzfan
02-25-2005, 12:50 PM
so the big guys have to pay extra?

Beach-Whale
02-25-2005, 01:10 PM
Yeah, well, I won't. But lots of stupid people do all the time. And it really disgusts me, actually, seeing all these morons prancing around, proud to advertise for some self-proclaimed "cool" company, or some band or something, and paying for the pleasure.

But hey, that's how people build their identity in this freaky consumer world. You are what you buy.

Well, if I were to advertise something on my clothes, it would be something non-commercial. Something I believe in. Like this (https://agia.fsf.org/order/).

Luv2DriveTT
02-25-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You're paying to keep your nipples warm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I keep the girl in the photo's nipple's warm? Does she come with the shirt?

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

PE101
02-25-2005, 04:39 PM
Wow! Who would have that that such a prolific author could be a man of such few words? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Stew
02-25-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow! Who would have that that such a prolific author could be a man of such few words? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mason's a writer not a lov....errr I mean talker /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

James Boston
02-25-2005, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
5'8" 190

[/ QUOTE ]

And you wear a medium. I'm 6 ft. 160 lbs. (translate- "lanky"), and wear a large. I'm confused.

27offsooot
02-26-2005, 03:35 AM
How bout Party Poker Points? Do you accept them?

SenecaJim
02-26-2005, 08:17 AM
I am still learning a lot. My wearing your shirt could cause some people to believe they should not purchase 2+2 materials. However, for a measley $100 / month and paid admission to wsop I will buy a shirt at full price and never wear it out of the house.

Leavenfish
02-26-2005, 01:08 PM
Thanks Mason!

I have my grey one on right now and am fixing to go roaming around the mall, advertising 2+2!

I must say to anyone getting one of these that they really need to consider the black--it's really nice. Seriously--the black and red and white of the cards on that black polo shirt is REALLY nice!

---Leavenfish

Dead
02-26-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

5'8" 190

Ed "Planning to lose 30 pounds" Miller

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr. Miller,

you are 5'8" and 190 and wear a medium? I am amazed, because I am 5'9"-5'10" 150, 31 inch waist, and I cannot fit into a medium. Maybe my shoulders are just too big or something but I can't fit into medium t-shirts. So I have to wear size Large t-shirts.

Do you think that these 2+2 shirts run bigger than normal?

Thanks,
Dead

Dead
02-26-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
5'8" 190

[/ QUOTE ]

And you wear a medium. I'm 6 ft. 160 lbs. (translate- "lanky"), and wear a large. I'm confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just wondered the exact same thing below. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jdaddy
02-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Ya, Beach-Whale, that's a great cause and shirt. Let me know when mine has been shipped.

Mason Malmuth
02-26-2005, 04:47 PM
Hi Dead:

Yes they run a little big.

Best wishes,
Mason

Voltron87
02-26-2005, 07:55 PM
Mason,

Are you popping the collar?

Thanks.

Ed Miller
02-27-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you are 5'8" and 190 and wear a medium? I am amazed, because I am 5'9"-5'10" 150, 31 inch waist, and I cannot fit into a medium. Maybe my shoulders are just too big or something but I can't fit into medium t-shirts. So I have to wear size Large t-shirts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno.. but I just went shopping for shirts and bought like ten of them, all mediums. I look snappy in them too, if I do say so myself...

Clarkmeister
02-27-2005, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno.. but I just went shopping for shirts and bought like ten of them, all mediums. I look snappy in them too, if I do say so myself...

[/ QUOTE ]

Less snappy than you did prior to the haircut.

Dead
02-27-2005, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's good.

Nice book you wrote by the way. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif I am on my third readthrough right now.

Dead
02-27-2005, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Clarkmeister, this is kinda off topic, but did you happen to catch the Syracuse/Providence game yesterday? I know Prov isn't that good, but if SU plays as good in the tournament as they did yesterday then they will give Illinois a good game. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

This probably belongs in OOT though.

-Dead

ChoicestHops
02-27-2005, 04:13 PM
Sorry, Mason, but it looks way too plain for my tastes.

The Dude
02-28-2005, 05:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ed, you didn't really cut your hair did you? Say it ain't so.

BDP
03-01-2005, 05:29 AM
Hi Mason,

Is there any way to combine a shirt order and a book order online to save on shipping or do I need to make two seperate orders?

Thanks

Mason Malmuth
03-01-2005, 07:08 AM
Hi BDP:

No, you can't do that. That's because the shirts are coming directly from Two Plus Two (even though ConJelCo processes the order) and the books are coming from ConJelCo (even though they ar Two Plus Two books).

We as a company made a decision a bunch of years back to get out of the retail business. That's because we felt we had the ability to produce top quality books and wanted to concentrate fully on that.

The shirts are a different story. We expect to lose money on them. The ones we're selling are only being sold for a small profit and we will also give some away -- about 20 shirts went for the cover contest.

By the way, these are really nice, high quality shirts. You'll enjoy having one.

Best wishes,
Mason

voltron87b
03-01-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The shirts are a different story. We expect to lose money on them. The ones we're selling are only being sold for a small profit and we will also give some away -- about 20 shirts went for the cover contest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they are +EV long run for you guys at 2+2 since someone sees a player they know to be beating the game well wearing one they might check your books out.

jnalpak
03-02-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they are +EV long run for you guys at 2+2 since someone sees a player they know to be beating the game well wearing one they might check your books out.

[/ QUOTE ]

shouldnt the logo be on the inside? i thought the whole thing is NOT to promote 2+2 so we can all stay wining poker players...lol...great shirts, they look better then the PTY Poker shirts so im in for 1...

SoftcoreRevolt
03-02-2005, 07:43 PM
http://img174.exs.cx/img174/479/jersey8op.th.jpg (http://img174.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img174&image=jersey8op.jpg)

Just think how much more +EV it'd be if winning players were seen in a pimp Two Plus Two FOOTBALL JERSEY.

(NFL.com can't fit "Skuh-Lanksy" in the name section, dash it all.)

sprint3000us
03-03-2005, 04:18 AM
Mason,

Do we get paid (S, M, L, XL) $16.00, (XXL, XXXL) $19.00, for providing you a free advertisement ?

What is the point of buying this tshirts ? We may wear them if you give it away for free...

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mason Malmuth
03-03-2005, 06:16 AM
Hi sprint:

There's a couple of important points that a few of you are missing. First of all, we're not making any money on these shirts. In fact, I expect to lose overall since we will be giving some of them away.

Second, and most imporant, is that Two Plus Two has now become a very large group and an important group in the world of poker. I hope to use this to the benefit of poker and our members in general. An example would be making cardrooms with poor procedures improve their ways. So by having lots of people wear these shirts and letting cardroom management become more aware of us, our lobbying power will increase.

best wishes,
Mason

BDP
03-03-2005, 01:08 PM
I ordered one and can't wait until it gets here! it's the same as all the other shirts I wear (polo style shirts) and I have no problem supporting the site.

jakethebake
03-04-2005, 11:57 AM
I think the shirts should just have a brown trout logo on them with no writing. Like the Izod alligator.

MercTec
03-04-2005, 12:59 PM
That would pwn.....my avatar on a shirt.

And not to be an ass but I think you mean Lacoste. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jakethebake
03-04-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That would pwn.....my avatar on a shirt.

And not to be an ass but I think you mean Lacoste. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

same thing, nit. look it up.

mshalen
03-04-2005, 03:24 PM
I can't believe we are having a discussion of the alligator logo. Izod was spun off from Lacoste a number of years ago. Lacoste kept the alligator logo. If you look at an Izod of recent vintage they now use some kind of a laurel not an alligator.

nolanfan34
03-04-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mason,

Do we get paid (S, M, L, XL) $16.00, (XXL, XXXL) $19.00, for providing you a free advertisement ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, just like Nike pays people to wear clothes with their logo to provide them with advertising. Dumbest argument ever.

Maulik
03-06-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mason,

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, just like Nike pays people to wear clothes with their logo to provide them with advertising. Dumbest argument ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

they don't charge you a membership fee.

shejk
03-06-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...is that Two Plus Two has now become a very large group and an important group in the world of poker. I hope to use this to the benefit of poker and our members in general. An example would be making cardrooms with poor procedures improve their ways. So by having lots of people wear these shirts and letting cardroom management become more aware of us, our lobbying power will increase.

best wishes,
Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, now I almost feel like buying a shirt too!