PDA

View Full Version : Hitch?

Fratony
02-24-2005, 09:24 PM
Anyone seen it? My girlfiend wants to go, but the net offers a lot of mixed reviews. Doesn't look too bad to me. What do you guys think?

peachy
02-24-2005, 09:31 PM
please the gf if u want booty!!

Freakin
02-24-2005, 09:32 PM
Saw it valentines, and it was totally watchable. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Freakin

The Dude
02-24-2005, 09:33 PM
I went and saw it last, and it was actually pretty good. I didn't know quite what to expect, because some of the previews made it look pretty good, but a couple previews gave me the impression it was going to be extremely corny and not funny.

It turned out to have a good amount of genuine good humor in it, and it'd be a good date movie. It gets a little sappy for about 15 minutes toward the end, but you have to expect that.

MEbenhoe
02-24-2005, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone seen it? My girlfiend wants to go, but the net offers a lot of mixed reviews. Doesn't look too bad to me. What do you guys think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go see it with the gf. Excellent date movie. The girls like it cuz it has some aspects of a chick flick. You'll love it cuz Will Smith and Kevin James are hilarious.

MEbenhoe
02-24-2005, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
please the gf if u want booty!!

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly the most important reason to see this movie.

astroglide
02-25-2005, 12:43 PM
if i had to 'please the gf' to have sex i would dump her immediately

Ulysses
02-25-2005, 02:30 PM
I thought it was pretty good.

peachy
02-25-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uummm if my bf or any guy im doing doesnt want to do some of the things I WANT TO DO TOO...hes not gettin any, hes not compromising so im not either...ill go have sex with someone else

Alobar
02-25-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uummm if my bf or any guy im doing doesnt want to do some of the things I WANT TO DO TOO...hes not gettin any, hes not compromising so im not either...ill go have sex with someone else

[/ QUOTE ]

Sex shouldnt be issued out like some sort of reward. You should be having it because its an intimate way to connect with someone you share a very close bond with. If he isnt doing things you enjoy to, then hes a shitty BF and you should just dump him for that, not withhold sex till he does what you want. The first time some girl uses sex with me as some sort of power trip, she gets dropped like a bad habbit.

peachy
02-25-2005, 02:52 PM
thats y i said id go do someone else u tardo!! ie. get a new bf!! shesh what do u think i am....a total slutbag?? /images/graemlins/grin.gif ur gettin me mixed up with ur gf's

Alobar
02-25-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thats y i said id go do someone else u tardo!! ie. get a new bf!! shesh what do u think i am....a total slutbag?? /images/graemlins/grin.gif ur gettin me mixed up with ur gf's

[/ QUOTE ]

you didnt say youd break up with someone, you said youd withhold sex, and go [censored] someone else. Implying youd just cheat on him. And while I wont answer directly, one of the more previlant qualites in total slutbags is with holding sex and cheating on their BFs /images/graemlins/smile.gif

peachy
02-25-2005, 02:57 PM
hahahha if im not gettin what i want hes not gettin what he wants...and if he doesnt change im banging someone else IE. i BREAK up with him and THEN do someone else....jeez....i dont double team in any form anymore!!

M2d
02-25-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i dont double team in any form anymore

[/ QUOTE ]
based on experience, did you prefer to be the bread or the meat?

Alobar
02-25-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hahahha if im not gettin what i want hes not gettin what he wants...and if he doesnt change im banging someone else IE. i BREAK up with him and THEN do someone else....jeez....i dont double team in any form anymore!!

[/ QUOTE ]

you might want to be a little clearer next time...All your posts get read and slanted in the direction of your "reputation" /images/graemlins/wink.gif

peachy
02-25-2005, 03:02 PM
lol its thier fault for not thinking past a basic statement...not mine /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Besides, its too much fun to watch people think one thing at a said statement when its really another within the same words!! Proof they dont think or go off on a misunderstanding before ASKING ::cough:: u ::cough::

Alobar
02-25-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lol its thier fault for not thinking past a basic statement...not mine /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Besides, its so much fun to watch people think one thing at a said statement when its really another within the same words!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sorry...Id respond to this post, but I'm to busy thinking about all your double teaming in the past that you alluded to in your previous post /images/graemlins/smile.gif

peachy
02-25-2005, 03:05 PM
hahaha people r gonna think we hate each other!!! wait....yeah ok....

peachy
02-25-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well...depends on how drunk i was and how far i took hookin up with girls...but then the meat was plastic...so generally the bread...but that doesnt mean i lay down and take a spreading!!

Alobar
02-25-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hahaha people r gonna think we hate each other!!! wait....yeah ok....

[/ QUOTE ]

still.....thinking.....about......it

Alobar
02-25-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well...depends on how drunk i was and how far i took hookin up with girls...but then the meat was plastic...so generally the bread...but that doesnt mean i lay down and take a spreading!!

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread is worthless without pics!

peachy
02-25-2005, 03:09 PM
sorry...i only have videos avaliable...and those run from $19.99 to $29.99 and the super girl orgy one is $34.99

otherwise...ull have to borrow someones and copy it...i dont give out freebies anymore

Alobar
02-25-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i dont give out freebies anymore

[/ QUOTE ]

Isnt this whats on the videos??

peachy
02-25-2005, 03:12 PM
i got paid damnit!! so its not a freebie!!

Alobar
02-25-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i got paid damnit!! so its not a freebie!!

[/ QUOTE ]

whore

peachy
02-25-2005, 03:13 PM
/images/graemlins/frown.gif at least i get paid for doing something i enjo y!!! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Alobar
02-25-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
:( at least i get paid for doing something i enjo y!!! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well my change jar is getting kinda full...can I be next??

peachy
02-25-2005, 03:15 PM
im not ur mom...christ

Alobar
02-25-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im not ur mom...christ

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought hookers were supposed to be good at role playing? What a joke /images/graemlins/frown.gif

peachy
02-25-2005, 03:18 PM
u need to save ur change and buy some mental help.....

astroglide
02-25-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hahahha if im not gettin what i want hes not gettin what he wants

[/ QUOTE ]

both parties should want sex. what you are saying is that "if i do not get 2 things that i want, he's not getting 1 thing that he wants". it's a pretty common bullshit girl thing and i'm amazed that anybody in the world puts up with it. if a girl is even capable of deliberately withholding sex because of something she is completely written off.

even further, if you deliberately and manipulatively withold anything in a relationship it pretty much sucks and so do you. it's retarded. if somebody does or doesn't do something you feel shouldn't or should have been done, you address it and solve the problem not bullshit around and eventually make the situation worse.

M2d
02-25-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i dont give out freebies anymore

[/ QUOTE ]
Shouldn't this be in one of those "should I go pro or not" threads from the Theory forum?

peachy
02-25-2005, 03:32 PM
hahahahaha

#1 - i dont jerk guys around, if hes not what i want and we dont have total communication in everything, including bed, then i dont date him anymore. And no im not wanting him to do 2 things before i do 1 - usually ill do 100 and expect his 1, thats just me, im pretty laid back and could care less. But if he wouldnt go see a movie i wanted to see then he shouldnt be my bf - theres no compromise

#2 - hahahaha theres no question if i should go pro - been there done htat /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

astroglide
02-25-2005, 03:36 PM
how is doing something that only one person wants to do a compromise? you've indicated your side of the bargain is having sex.

peachy
02-25-2005, 03:41 PM
im sayin anything...like if bf wants to play poker...then one day we go do something i wanna do too...compromise...its called a healthy relationship where u enjoyin doin things u dont like or know how to do TOGETHER hehe

astroglide
02-25-2005, 04:26 PM
"please the gf if u want booty!!" even in joke form makes your outlook on the matter crystal clear

Phoenix1010
02-25-2005, 04:30 PM
There are actually some funny moments mixed in there. To tell the truth I actually enjoyed it for the most part. Some very cheesy stuff mixed in towards the end though. Chicks invariably dig it, and the lead actress has a great ass, so give it a try.

Phoenix1010
02-25-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I went and saw it last, and it was actually pretty good. I didn't know quite what to expect, because some of the previews made it look pretty good, but a couple previews gave me the impression it was going to be extremely corny and not funny.

It turned out to have a good amount of genuine good humor in it, and it'd be a good date movie. It gets a little sappy for about 15 minutes toward the end, but you have to expect that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Woops, should have read all the replies before I posted. This sums it up perfectly.

M2d
02-25-2005, 04:39 PM
This isn't much different than "if momma aint happy, no one's happy" from Dr. Phil. six years of marriage has driven that point home as the gospel truth.

astroglide
02-25-2005, 04:42 PM
i'd be more concerned with the dr phil part than the momma happy part

M2d
02-25-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'd be more concerned with the dr phil part than the momma happy part

[/ QUOTE ]
see the "married" part. gotta watch something at dinnertime.

Ulysses
02-25-2005, 05:43 PM
I'm curious, peachy.

1) How old are you?

2) Do you post to this forum from a mobile device like a Treo or something, or do you use a computer?

Sponger15SB
02-28-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go see it with the gf. Excellent date movie. The girls like it cuz it has some aspects of a chick flick. You'll love it cuz Will Smith and Kevin James are hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just went to see this movie last night with my girlfriend and thought it was hilarious.

One of the funniest movies I've seen in a while.

Also, if you're taking a chick on one of your first dates, she will give you a BJ and then [censored] you after you see this movie guarenteed.

Its like 80% comedy 20% chick flick. So Worth it IMO even if you're a pathetic loser who can't get a woman to save your life.

AngryCola
02-28-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

hahahha if im not gettin what i want hes not gettin what he wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't stand this attitude from any girl.

As Alobar already said, it's not a damn reward.

[EDIT]-

Actually, Astroglide gave the best response I've seen yet.

[ QUOTE ]
both parties should want sex. what you are saying is that "if i do not get 2 things that i want, he's not getting 1 thing that he wants". it's a pretty common bullshit girl thing and i'm amazed that anybody in the world puts up with it. if a girl is even capable of deliberately withholding sex because of something she is completely written off.

even further, if you deliberately and manipulatively withold anything in a relationship it pretty much sucks and so do you. it's retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ricky Slade
02-28-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I just went to see this movie last night with my girlfriend and thought it was hilarious.

One of the funniest movies I've seen in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it that you dont get out much...
this movie was horrible, will smith is not funny at all.

Jack of Arcades
02-28-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I take it that you dont get out much...

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it that you're an [censored]...

Flushed
02-28-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't read the rest of the replies, but...don't go!!

It's not good, and I can say that despite being a girl (yeah, it's that bad).

DeezNuts
02-28-2005, 09:44 PM
I work in Finance at Sony(Columbia/Tristar Motion Picture Group). We saw a pre-screening a couple weeks ago, and the movie was definitely watchable and one of the better formulaic romantic comedies to come along recently. Good date movie, but I understand where the people who think it is corny and predictable are coming from.

Our box office projection started at $70m, went to $95m based on testing groups, then after opening weekend skyrocketed to $150m. Currently we project it to hit $170m, which would make it our biggest non-Spiderman/Men-in-Black movie ever. Of course, I'm just a consultant, so none of that flows to me.

DN

Fratony
02-28-2005, 09:50 PM
For those who want the update, i went and saw it. It was good IMO. I thought it was mildly funny, kinda cheesey, but overall entertaining. Smith's character was pretty witty and I didnt think the writing was all crap. As for getting laid, everything worked out /images/graemlins/wink.gif but i'm not sure the movie really helped all that much.

1800GAMBLER
02-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Not even females are so dumb, you have to be a troll.