PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Memorial Tribute (fund raiser)

LLAMA
09-11-2002, 07:46 AM
Americas CardRoom has a few single table tournaments up right now that are $5 buyins with all buyins going to the Twin Towers Fund. http://www.twintowersfund.org/

They are still giving out promo bucks to the winners...$40 for 1st and $10 for 2nd, but the real reason to play is to help out the fund.

Not sure how many they plan to do today, but there are 3 up at the time of typing this. Please come check them out throughout the day. It's for a good cause and you can have fun while helping!

LLAMA

09-11-2002, 08:42 AM
Dynamite Poker has seen fit to actually suspend play for a good part of the day in tribute to 9/11. I enjoy
playing at the site because of the great personal service and their tournaments but I am now convinced
even more than before that they do really care about their players. <font color="black">

09-11-2002, 03:11 PM
Good for you.. Dynamite still sucks though. Worst layout on the net. The hosts are retarded and say ty after every sentence..

Taxidriver
09-11-2002, 03:38 PM
You post under name lol, which i think is much more retared than ty ... and BTW ,Dynamite support is pretty good imo

09-12-2002, 02:23 AM
Well I can see that you have no class or manners and the words ty do not have meaning to someone who is as ignorant as you. You definately have not got a clue about customer service and how powerful that is for any business. Dynamite poker managers have always been, helpful,courteous
and professional, but someone like yourself would not be
able to appreciate that because you are basically RUDE
I also think the layout was very well thought out and imho
a first class site. Perhaps you will learn to appreciate
this type of service when you grow up.

09-15-2002, 09:21 PM
Hi, I play at Dynamite and have done so for over a year now. The site is easy to use and well thought out. They have lots of freerolls and are nice enough to accept lower limit deposits. For us canadians depositing in US Dollars is a big setback. Nice to see a company who says ty to you for playing at their site.
Good manners means they are retarded?
Perhaps you should find a new perspective on things in your life. I will pray for you as I think most surely no-one else will. You my friend need some help and i pray you get some.

Ty Seb