PDA

View Full Version : Swastikas: 1337?

istewart
02-24-2005, 05:41 PM
Let's not make this a rant against the Nazis thread. Let's also not go on about how it's not originally a Nazi symbol.

I think it's pwnage. http://www.flagfocus.info/worldflags-large/flag-Ger-Swastika-1935-45.gif

daryn
02-24-2005, 05:42 PM
it is a cool looking symbol

Shajen
02-24-2005, 05:44 PM
A symbol is a representation of something.

In this case, the symbol is representative of the Nazi party and the tragedies those ass-pirates caused.

You cannot logically seperate one from the other by its very nature.

istewart
02-24-2005, 05:45 PM
Obviously you've never met an Indian person.

Prof. Chaos
02-24-2005, 05:45 PM
its hard to look at this symbol and be impartial, but if you can seperate the symbol from who used it and look at it seperately, then yeah, it is a cool symbol. IIRC, the symbol was briefly explained in either The Da Vinci Code or Angels and Deamons, it has some sort of symmetry which represents something.

daryn
02-24-2005, 05:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

well clearly YOU can't.

Shajen
02-24-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well clearly YOU can't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough, I can't.

Shajen
02-24-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I work with several. Not sure what you are referring to though. Care to enlightnen me?

Prof. Chaos
02-24-2005, 05:48 PM
http://www.luckymojo.com/swastika.html

istewart
02-24-2005, 05:49 PM
My point was that it has other meanings, but that's very irrelevant to the discussion at hand. I referenced an Indian person because of its origins.

Richard Tanner
The swastica (sp?) was an indian (I believe) symbol long before the Nazis flipped it backwards and used it as theirs.

Cody

James282
[ QUOTE ]
Let's not make this a rant against the Nazis thread. Let's also not go on about how it's not originally a Nazi symbol.

I think it's pwnage.

[/ QUOTE ]

You also think deformed babies are pwnage, so this whole thread comes as no surprise.
-James

asofel
02-24-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I work with several. Not sure what you are referring to though. Care to enlightnen me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess this does somewhat:
'recent scholarship with ancient Indian and Vedic documents reveals a legend concerning a mythical demonic semi-deity who was obsessed with world conquest and the destruction of subject people/races. His name is difficult to translate from Sanskrit, but it's phonetic rendering into English sounds something like "Putz."'
from about.com (http://ancienthistory.about.com/library/bl/bl_swastika_forum.htm)

Voltron87
02-24-2005, 05:50 PM
It's a cool symbol, but unfortunately it has been forever stigmatized. And everyone in my computer lab is looking at me kind of weird. I'm looking through all the posts hoping no one quoted the image, yeesh.

istewart
02-24-2005, 05:51 PM
Take your PC ideology elsewhere.

partygirluk
02-24-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a joy.

stabn
02-24-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well clearly YOU can't.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not like we're looking at a picture of an indian non-backwards flipped one here. He's directly popped a picture of a nazi flag in as his example.

Given his racist posts in the past i don't think we need to give him the benefit of the doubt here. This is simply another white power post in disguise.

istewart
Come on, I'm obviously not opening this up to a discussion about the merits of THE HOLOCAUST. Just look at the symbol.

Shajen
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess this does somewhat:
'recent scholarship with ancient Indian and Vedic documents reveals a legend concerning a mythical demonic semi-deity who was obsessed with world conquest and the destruction of subject people/races. His name is difficult to translate from Sanskrit, but it's phonetic rendering into English sounds something like "Putz."'
from about.com (http://ancienthistory.about.com/library/bl/bl_swastika_forum.htm)

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the info.

James282
02-24-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Take your time elsewhere. You're only in high-school once, after all. Your post makes it obvious that you don't even know what politically correct means, but have fun using it as a buzzword.
-James

daryn
come on man, no need to be an idiot here.

it's like those signs you see on college campuses... "STOP RAPE!"

as if anyone out there is PRO-RAPE. some things are obvious and need not be stated. the guy asked about the symbol itself. i think it looks cool. i stated so.

maybe this is another one of those subtle tests that pop up now and then to reveal who the idiots are.

A_C_Slater
Hitler designed this flag and also all the other party symbols. He was an artist before he got into politics and he was obsessed with aesthetics. He may never have gotten into power had he not created this mesmerizing flag design.

If you notice it is nearly identical to the Japanese flag only it is white in the middle with red as the "base" background. And the swastika is of course thousands of years old. He certainly wasn't original.

pshreck
02-24-2005, 05:55 PM
Dude, you picked this symbol specifically because it would get a response and people would be shocked by the question. You are telling people to not actually respond to what they think when they look at it.... to just respond to how sweet the symbol is without thinking about anything else, like that is possible.

Stop being an attention whore.

Wayfare
02-24-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Come on, I'm obviously not opening this up to a discussion about the merits of THE HOLOCAUST. Just look at the symbol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you and gamblor walk in front of the same train.

stabn
02-24-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see your true colors and raise you my ignore list.

daryn
02-24-2005, 05:57 PM
like that is possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly it's very possible!

Wayfare
02-24-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

as if anyone out there is PRO-RAPE. some things are obvious and need not be stated. the guy asked about the symbol itself. i think it looks cool. i stated so.

maybe this is another one of those subtle tests that pop up now and then to reveal who the idiots are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you not see how "STOP RAPE" as a sign might have legitimate uses?

stabn
02-24-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If i really believed that was the whole intention of his post i could repond to just that. However, knowing this poster i believe there is a 0% chance that's the case. He just wanted a way he could post a swastika and not get banned.

istewart
02-24-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Take your time elsewhere. You're only in high-school once, after all. Your post makes it obvious that you don't even know what politically correct means, but have fun using it as a buzzword.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

It's pretty pathetic that you have to bring up old threads in an effort to bash me just because you're afraid of a simple discussion about the swastika. And I'm not in high school.

asofel
02-24-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you and gamblor walk in front of the same train.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

daryn
02-24-2005, 05:59 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

If i really believed that was the whole intention of his post i could repond to just that. However, knowing this poster i believe there is a 0% chance that's the case. He just wanted a way he could post a swastika and not get banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you play into his game? if everyone responded like i did in my first post, there would be no hubbub.

you people are crazy!

daryn
02-24-2005, 06:00 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, i can't see it. upon seeing a "STOP RAPE" sign, you either agree with it, or you are a rapist! either way you're not gonna change.

istewart
02-24-2005, 06:02 PM
The goal of thread is pretty clear. It's to see if you think the swastika is a cool symbol. There's really no ulterior motive here.

Have fun with your ignore list.

stabn
02-24-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so you play into his game? if everyone responded like i did in my first post, there would be no hubbub.

you people are crazy!

[/ QUOTE ]

There may be no hubbub, but there would instead be a nazi symbol floating around in a post on the forum with no one calling it out as a lame thing to do. While i usually like to let sleeping trolls lie, there are some things which i'm not comfortable ignoring.

GreywolfNYC
02-24-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't think it would be possible to find an even lower life form than the moron who started this thread. I was wrong.

daryn
02-24-2005, 06:07 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't think it would be possible to find an even lower life form than the moron who started this thread. I was wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

chalk up another

pshreck
02-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Can someone pee on your leg and tell you it's raining, Daryn?

The nature of the forum is if posters post these BS 'discussion' threads that are clearly just excuses to express some form of ingnorance or hatred, or just to piss people off, even if it cleverly disguised (like the swastika is sweet), then a bunch of people generally flame this guy to hell. You can't fight this from happening every single time a dumbass thread is made.

stabn
02-24-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

chalk up another

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to reply to him directly, but saying "I guess you found a mirror" is a bit copycatish after this reply.

Ulysses
02-24-2005, 06:08 PM
You are full of crap. You clearly tried to make this thread inflammatory. Had you wanted to really have the discussion, as you claim, you would have posted a pic like the one below instead of the one you chose. FWIW, I answered yes to the question, because I think the symbol itself is cool. Not the one you posted, though.
http://www.swastika-info.com/images/startsite/buddha-mi.jpg

daryn
02-24-2005, 06:10 PM
Can someone pee on your leg and tell you it's raining, Daryn?

The nature of the forum is if posters post these BS 'discussion' threads that are clearly just excuses to express some form of ingnorance or hatred, or just to piss people off, even if it cleverly disguised (like the swastika is sweet), then a bunch of people generally flame this guy to hell. You can't fight this from happening every single time a dumbass thread is made.

[/ QUOTE ]

all i'm saying is that people are gonna have opinions either way. anyone who is normal will no doubt share the same opinion on things like the holocause, rape, etc. anyone who's not, well they're not changing their minds.

Wayfare
02-24-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, i can't see it. upon seeing a "STOP RAPE" sign, you either agree with it, or you are a rapist! either way you're not gonna change.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about for the thousands of women who are raped and don't report it because they are ashamed? Might increasing awareness of the occurance and the need for it to be actively stopped be beneficial?

BTW I work with people from felony child abuse / sex crimes.

daryn
02-24-2005, 06:12 PM
clearly increased awareness is a good thing. i guess i was just commenting on the general message of the poster.. STOP RAPE, in other words, who wouldn't want to stop it?

B Dids
02-24-2005, 06:15 PM
The problem there is that you're describing a more complex situation than "Stop Rape" addresses. Simple answers to complex problems suck.

In a way- it's the same reason this thread is silly- because people going going with the really simple "Hitler=bad" answer, and not thinking about the actual asthetics of the image.

nolanfan34
02-24-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are full of crap. You clearly tried to make this thread inflammatory. Had you wanted to really have the discussion, as you claim, you would have posted a pic like the one below instead of the one you chose.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sums up my feelings. Trolling, plain and simple.

Regarding the symbol, I'll admit I have a hard time looking at that without thinking of the negative associations with it, so I don't think it's cool.

daryn
02-24-2005, 06:16 PM
boom, dids with the ace.

nolanfan34
02-24-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
boom, dids with the ace.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you think about El D's thought though that this wasn't really the point of the OP posting this?

Dead
02-24-2005, 06:18 PM
You're a prick.

daryn
02-24-2005, 06:18 PM
boom, dids with the ace.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you think about El D's thought though that this wasn't really the point of the OP posting this?

[/ QUOTE ]

it is probably true.

but like i said, if that's the case, why play into it?

James282
02-24-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are full of crap. You clearly tried to make this thread inflammatory. Had you wanted to really have the discussion, as you claim, you would have posted a pic like the one below instead of the one you chose. FWIW, I answered yes to the question, because I think the symbol itself is cool. Not the one you posted, though.
http://www.swastika-info.com/images/startsite/buddha-mi.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.
-James

Ulysses
02-24-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are full of crap. You clearly tried to make this thread inflammatory. Had you wanted to really have the discussion, as you claim, you would have posted a pic like the one below instead of the one you chose.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sums up my feelings. Trolling, plain and simple.

Regarding the symbol, I'll admit I have a hard time looking at that without thinking of the negative associations with it, so I don't think it's cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understandable. In my culture (lucha libre wrestling), I am much more familiar with the use of the swastika in many cultural, religious, and historical instances that have nothing to do with Nazism. So it is easy for me to appreciate the symbol (pointing in either direction - while Hitler used the Buddhist "away from God" direction, swastikas of both orientations had existed for ages) without associating it with Nazism.

B Dids
02-24-2005, 06:22 PM
Obviously this poster was trolling, but that doesn't mean everybody has to feed him by getting worked up. Best thing to do is either A- ignore it or B- not freak out.

The ability to discuss things we find distasteful rationally is important. As is understanding why something that does look cool would be used for such evil purpose. In this case because it speaks specifically to the almost mind-control like ways that Hitler marketed his message.

nolanfan34
02-24-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In my culture (lucha libre wrestling)

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played. That got a semi-rare actual audible laugh out loud from me.

I understand the rest of your post too. In my culture (used to live near North Idaho neo-Nazi's), it's hard to see anything good in that symbol.

housenuts
02-24-2005, 06:24 PM
the symbol is actual very good and well thought out. it all means something.

from the flag the red is the colour of socialism. and the nazi party is actual the NSDAP which is the national socialist german workers party. although they ran a more capitalist economy than a socialist one once they were in power.

the white circle is from the old imperial colours and people associated that with the good old days before the depression during the weimar republic.

lastly is the swastika itself. this was the anti-semetic part of the flag based on the concept of a racial nation. essentially excluding anyone not of the same blood. ie. jews.

i like the flag. i also really like the SS symbol. a very powerful symbol with lightning bolts that form the SS. struck fear in germans.
http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/sori/Informacion/SS.jpg

nolanfan34
02-24-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously this poster was trolling, but that doesn't mean everybody has to feed him by getting worked up. Best thing to do is either A- ignore it or B- not freak out.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I agree with you and daryn there.

James282
02-24-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-James

[/ QUOTE ]

It's pretty pathetic that you have to bring up old threads in an effort to bash me just because you're afraid of a simple discussion about the swastika. And I'm not in high school.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bring up old threads in an effort to bash you? You are still the same person, right? Still the same idiot who finds humor in other people's grave misfortune? Because if so, I have no problem making you look or feel like an idiot at every turn. Maybe instead of setting the all time record for most posts per day, you should actually learn how to play poker instead of grinding it out at .01/.02 NL online while being completely ridiculous for 14 hours a day in OOT. When do you eat, or do anything else, for that matter?
-James

istewart
02-24-2005, 06:27 PM
I'm not trying to get a rise out of people. I was thinking about it before, and obviously you don't see many people hanging swastikas in public. But people may still think it's a cool symbol. Most nearly everyone associates it with the picture I pasted there, so that's what I chose.

Read into my reasons for doing this all you want.

istewart
02-24-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-James

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bring up old threads in an effort to bash you? You are still the same person, right? Still the same idiot who finds humor in other people's grave misfortune? Because if so, I have no problem making you look or feel like an idiot at every turn. Maybe instead of setting the all time record for most posts per day, you should actually learn how to play poker instead of grinding it out at .01/.02 NL online while being completely ridiculous for 14 hours a day in OOT. When do you eat, or do anything else, for that matter?
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice work keeping it mature and bringing up poker prowess (??). Just answer the question or don't post.

Dead
02-24-2005, 06:32 PM
Why are you so lame?

Wayfare
02-24-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The problem there is that you're describing a more complex situation than "Stop Rape" addresses. Simple answers to complex problems suck.

In a way- it's the same reason this thread is silly- because people going going with the really simple "Hitler=bad" answer, and not thinking about the actual asthetics of the image.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems pretty clear that he picked this symbol to get a rise out of people. There are plenty of cool looking symbols out there, and he just "happened" to choose this one?

I have studied world war two a lot. In my mind, the nazi symbol is inexorably linked with the actions of the nazi party. If it wasn't, it might look cool.

Again, it's pretty safe to say that the OP's intentions have very little to do with the astetics.

James282
02-24-2005, 06:38 PM
Thank you for the advice, but I am going to pretty much post whenever I want. The same way that you obviously(and unfortunately) do.
-James

02-24-2005, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If it wasn't, it might look cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've identified the problem with the OP's poll. He didn't ask if it "looked" cool, he asked if it is a "sweet symbol". There's a big difference.

istewart
02-24-2005, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems pretty clear that he picked this symbol to get a rise out of people. There are plenty of cool looking symbols out there, and he just "happened" to choose this one?

I have studied world war two a lot. In my mind, the nazi symbol is inexorably linked with the actions of the nazi party. If it wasn't, it might look cool.

Again, it's pretty safe to say that the OP's intentions have very little to do with the astetics.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're incorrect on just about every level. I wasn't sifting through my catalogue of cool symbols when I wrote this thread. Nazi symbol ---&gt; not typically acceptable in public ---&gt; this discussion doesn't occur very frequently ---&gt; people might still think it's cool. I asked those who responded to try and look past the history of it. So far this has proven to be a futile request.

daryn
02-24-2005, 06:42 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

You've identified the problem with the OP's poll. He didn't ask if it "looked" cool, he asked if it is a "sweet symbol". There's a big difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

big difference? i MUST be psychic then, since i answered correctly.

lucas9000
02-24-2005, 06:45 PM
you are a douche.

02-24-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

big difference? i MUST be psychic then, since i answered correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

All it proves is that you stink at reading comprehension.

Gamblor
02-24-2005, 06:50 PM
In this case, the symbol is representative of the Nazi party and the tragedies those ass-pirates caused.

where are all the flamers(!) who came out when i used this slur?

come on show your support!

stabn
02-24-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

So far this has proven to be a futile request.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that it's a futile request has a lot to do with your track record.

daryn
02-24-2005, 06:55 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent point.

Shajen
02-24-2005, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone can be an ass-pirate. It isn't a gay term. Stop being such a homophobe. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kenberman
02-24-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You also think deformed babies are pwnage, so this whole thread comes as no surprise.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

kenberman
02-24-2005, 07:20 PM
please go away

kenberman
02-24-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]
02-24-2005, 07:23 PM
I understand the question to be if it was not associated with the Nazi party and Holocaust would that be a cool symbol.

The answer: Yes.

Edge34
02-24-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you so lame?

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, says the guy with 700+ posts in like 2 weeks...

Seriously, people are getting so worked up with this, and I don't see the reason. Sure, Hitler was bad. I hate him as much as the next guy. But seriously, what is all this ranting and raving and posting such witty remarks as "you are a prick" going to accomplish?

I'm not a big fan of a bent cross myself, but I can see some level of intrigue in the symbol itself, no matter how it was used.

Dead
02-24-2005, 07:43 PM
What does post count have to do with lameness? I've read 4 of your posts and they've all been lame conservative posts.

GreywolfNYC
02-24-2005, 07:47 PM
Why don't you ask David Sklansky what he thinks of it?

[censored]
02-24-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should his opinion matter anymore than someone elses?

We get it, you are tolerant. Is being a lunatic required as well?

02-24-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What does post count have to do with lameness? I've read 4 of your posts and they've all been lame conservative posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every time I read one of your posts, the same thought enters my head: I think I love you. Really.

partygirluk
02-24-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Every time I read one of your posts, the same thought enters my head: I think I love you. Really.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. A great new poster.

Dead
02-24-2005, 09:38 PM
My sarcasm meter is broken

wacki
02-24-2005, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hitler designed this flag and also all the other party symbols. He was an artist before he got into politics and he was obsessed with aesthetics. He may never have gotten into power had he not created this mesmerizing flag design.

If you notice it is nearly identical to the Japanese flag only it is white in the middle with red as the "base" background. And the swastika is of course thousands of years old. He certainly wasn't original.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good post. I have about 20 jews coming over in 20 minutes to play poker and I'll ask them what they think.

No, this is not a joke.

GreywolfNYC
02-24-2005, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer to the first question should be obvious. I have no idea what you're asking in the second. I doubt you do either.
By the way, why did you delete your own profile name? Feel braver that way?

[censored]
02-24-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer to the first question should be obvious. I have no idea what you're asking in the second. I doubt you do either.
By the way, why did you delete your own profile name? Feel braver that way?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I deleted the name jeremy hansen because I was scared of over-tolerant pussies like yourself.

There are Arabs who find the U.S flag offensive, should I consult with them before posting that as well?

craig r
02-24-2005, 11:14 PM
Not meaning to hijack this thread..but you used to be Non-Conformist..why did you choose that name?

craig

Reef
02-24-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

which is why I voted nope

Non_Comformist
02-24-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not meaning to hijack this thread..but you used to be Non-Conformist..why did you choose that name?

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

I joined 2+2 while at work one day. On that day I had a regular review with management. The HR director and a manager told me they thought I was a nonconformist and they were concerned it could become a problem. I thought it was silly and when needing to choose a user name that was the first thing I thought of. I have no thoughts as to whether I am or not. I would guess no more so than anyone else.

why?

daryn
02-25-2005, 12:49 AM

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

it's kind of embarrassing when you misspell your own user name and then go on to post 1000+ posts with it.

PhatTBoll
02-25-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it's kind of embarrassing when you misspell your own user name and then go on to post 1000+ posts with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always assumed it was intentional. You know, for the irony. Kids like irony.

Edge34
02-25-2005, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least most of mine have SOME kind of material in them. Personal attacks will get you nowhere.

When all you post is "You are so lame" or whatever - its got potential to come back.

I'm not gonna start a flame war, especially with a guy like you, I just felt like saying that.

BTW - Call me a lame conservative, but again, at least I try to put some kind of actual information in my posts. I could give a [censored] if you disagree, but at least try to have a logical argument. I'm from MN, and although I didn't always agree with the guy, I do know Wellstone would've.

rusellmj
02-25-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In my culture (lucha libre wrestling)

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played. That got a semi-rare actual audible laugh out loud from me.

[/ QUOTE ]

jimdmcevoy
02-25-2005, 03:12 AM
I couldn't be [censored] reading all the replies, but my short answer:

Swastika looks pretty pwnage.

the Nazi Flag which you posted I can't really give an honest opinion because I can't forget what I associate with it.

VBM
02-25-2005, 03:31 AM
it's "pwnage", yet that dinosaur walnut-brain of yours working overtime pumping steam thru your ears just can't seem to hock up one reason you think it looks cool.

i-stew, your "hey pay attention to me!" gimmick just reeks of your mommy and daddy not giving you enough love and you're VERY MAD ABOUT IT!

here's a little checklist, stew, for the next time you want to post something;

1. no one cares what you have to say.
2. no one actually uses l337 speak any more.
3. your mommy and daddy still won't love you.

Bulbarainey
02-25-2005, 05:49 PM
ein reich, ein volk, ein fuhrer, sieg heil!