Knicks make two deals
1)Moochie Norris and Vin Baker to the Rockets for Mo Taylor and 1st rounder
2)Nazr Mohammed to the Spurs for Malik Rose and a 1st rounder

Sixers get Rodney Rogers and a retired Mashburn for Glenn Robinson

Van Horn to the Mavs also...

--Weird draft day, IMO

[censored]
02-24-2005, 05:12 PM
I am really surprised the Celts reacquired Walker since by all accounts Ainge couldn't stand him. Seemed like GP was doing pretty good as well.

xadrez
02-24-2005, 05:17 PM
Agreed, cant figure this one out.

I think Ainge has a Borderline Personality...

IronDragon1
02-24-2005, 05:22 PM
Hopefully for the Warrior's sake Baron Davis will stop being the NBA's answer to Samuel L. Jackson's character in Unbreakable

B-Diddy and J-Rich would be one hell of a backcourt tandem if Baron can stay heatlhy.

xadrez
02-24-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully for the Warrior's sake Baron Davis will stop being the NBA's answer to Samuel L. Jackson's character in Unbreakable

B-Diddy and J-Rich would be one hell of a backcourt tandem if Baron can stay heatlhy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont forget about Michael "Baby Jordan" Pietrus...

offTopic
02-24-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's from France - it's Baby Jourdan.

http://www.jamesbond007.net/autogra/Jourdan.jpg

wonderwes
02-24-2005, 08:51 PM
I am surprised in many trades. Hornets should have gotten a lot more for Baron Davis.

Being a Rockets fan I am glad we got rid of Mo Taylor and his fat contract. Glad to see Moochine Norris come home. I didnt even know fatass Vin Baker was still playing.

Keith Van Horn is a questionable player. The 76ers also picked up Jamal Mashburn which will be a great player for them to keep. Also, is Danny Ainge gone nuts? Why trade a guy (A. Walker) and then bring him back less than 2 years later.

What happened to Guigollata? I thought he moved up in the ranks as a productive player.

JaBlue
02-24-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Mikel, not Michael.

nolanfan34
02-24-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The 76ers also picked up Jamal Mashburn which will be a great player for them to keep.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mashburn is retiring, he's not playing anymore. That was just a contract dump move.

[ QUOTE ]
What happened to Guigollata? I thought he moved up in the ranks as a productive player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man, I don't even know how to respond to that.