PDA

View Full Version : Cashout problem at 2 Party skins so far

mmbt0ne
02-24-2005, 03:10 PM
So, both Empire and Multi have been causing me problems when I try to cash out to NETeller. I get to the screen, put in my amount and my phone number, go down to the NETeller option, where my account number is saved, and click 'CASHOUT.' Then, I get this message:

Error: Please Read

The Bank Account Number you have entered is either incorrect Or does not match with the confirmation entry. Please go back and e-enter the Bank Account Number

Error: 264

So, the guys at Multi support were nice enough to manually trigger the cashout for me, and I'm sure Empire will do the same, but what the hell is going on with this? It's like they are trying to make it difficult to get all my money moved around for the bonuses (which no, they aren't).

Eurobet worked just fine for me, and the money got into my account in like 4 hours, but the others are sucking balls. Anyone else having widespread troubles?

mmbt0ne
02-24-2005, 04:52 PM
So, none of the 47 people who have viewed this can say yes or no? It's not an essay question people.

KaiShin
02-24-2005, 04:56 PM
No, I've had no problems.

Does that help? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tk79
02-24-2005, 04:57 PM
none to speak of

mmbt0ne
02-24-2005, 05:01 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
No, I've had no problems.

Does that help? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Actually, Shabana just sent me this lovely e-mail for all of you who are interested.

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please note that your cash out dated 02/21/05 for US$425.00 requested via NETeller has been approved and processed on 02/21/05 to your NETeller account. It normally takes 2-6 hours for the funds to reach your NETeller account from the time it is processed.

We are facing some technical difficulties, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your cashout has been processed manually by us.

If you have any questions please contact us. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.

Sincerely,

Shabana S
Payments and Resolutions Team
Pay-Pro

TobDog
02-25-2005, 12:14 AM
It should be painfully clear to you by now that noone here wins $, we just deposit.

BTW, I have never had this problem.

tobdog