PDA

View Full Version : Nothing better than...

Sasnak
02-24-2005, 02:19 PM
Finally beginning to hit your flops and making a few sets with small to middle pairs after a serious run of cold cards, missed flops and a 100BB downswing. I have a new outlook finally.

Won't go into details but suffice it to say everyone was hitting their outs to bust me hard for the past couple of weeks to the point I was cringing like a puppy when I saw Aces in my hand.

Hopefully you make enough good decisions to offset your bad ones and things turn around. Ummmm.... knock on wood right?

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-24-2005, 02:32 PM
I'm hoping. I'm hoping that I can pull out of much the same thing you just described. It's brutal. Good luck getting out.

tripdad
02-24-2005, 02:38 PM
or you can be like me in my monday live pot limit game i normally destroy, and flop 2 sets...only to find out $400.00 later that someone else flopped a bigger set. same thing happened to my wife the same night.

cheers!

AviD
02-24-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Finally beginning to hit your flops and making a few sets with small to middle pairs after a serious run of cold cards, missed flops and a 100BB downswing. I have a new outlook finally.

Won't go into details but suffice it to say everyone was hitting their outs to bust me hard for the past couple of weeks to the point I was cringing like a puppy when I saw Aces in my hand.

Hopefully you make enough good decisions to offset your bad ones and things turn around. Ummmm.... knock on wood right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been knocking on wood so damn much the last month my knuckles are bleeding...literally.

cnfuzzd
02-24-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

only suckers let themselves go throught downswings....

peace

john nickle