PDA

View Full Version : Poker elbow.

TripleH68
02-24-2005, 01:41 PM
So I am sitting at dinner yesterday and I notice my left elbow is sore. Man, what did I do? I can't remember hurting it. I haven't worked out at all this week. Then it finally dawns on me...

Anyone else suffer from "poker elbow?"

Maybe I need to get a laptop.

OhBoy!
02-24-2005, 02:14 PM
I get these when I play on my laptop lying on my stomach in bed or on the floor. Ouch.

Try adjusting your arm better so that you don't rest much weight on your elbow. Also, rubbing vaseline around the sore area may help.

If all else fails, go to your nearest sports store and buy an elbow pad, you know, like the ones they use for volleyball or something.

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-24-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If all else fails, go to your nearest sports store and buy an elbow pad, you know, like the ones they use for volleyball or something.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't help but chuckle at the thought of the typical poker nerd sitting at his computer with protective equipment.

peachy
02-24-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't help but chuckle at the thought of the typical poker nerd sitting at his computer with protective equipment.

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHAHA i was thinkin the same thing too....made me laugh!!

jakethebake
02-24-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHAHA i was thinkin the same thing too....made me laugh!!

[/ QUOTE ]

don't forget your protective headgear.

Caruso329
02-24-2005, 04:32 PM
I don't get poker elbow so much as poker pinky. My pinky fingers have a natural genetic curve in them and when I hold on the mouse for hours at a time it tends to ache.