PDA

View Full Version : Hell hath no fury like......

partygirluk
02-24-2005, 07:46 AM
LONDON (Reuters) - A woman has been sentenced to two and a half years in jail for ripping off her ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands during a drunken brawl after he refused her sex.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage in May last year after Geoffrey Jones, 37, who had ended their long-term relationship, rejected her advances.

She grabbed him by the genitals, tearing off his left testicle, then hid it in her mouth before a friend of Jones handed it back to him saying "that's yours".

Monti, of Birkenhead, near Liverpool, pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding at an earlier hearing.

Her lawyer said on Thursday her client had little memory of the night.

[censored]
02-24-2005, 07:47 AM
[censored] bitches man

daveymck
02-24-2005, 07:51 AM
I think the moral is never go out with a Scouser.

partygirluk
02-24-2005, 07:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the moral is never go out with a Scouser.

[/ QUOTE ]

Calm down, Calm down.

Caruso329
02-24-2005, 07:58 AM
http://www.psychochrist.com/bpo/graphics/Testicle%20Difficulties%201.jpg

The once and future king
02-24-2005, 08:05 AM
Young abdul was a talented Iraq'y footballer. He got spoted by a football scout from Liverpool FC and signed on with them. He trained hard and in a few months made his debut in the big game against Manchester United. During his debut he performs brilliantly and scores a hat trick.

After the match In a blur of exicetment he phones his mother.

"Mum, Ive had a great night and scored the winning hat trick"

"Thats great for you abdul but meanwhile your brother has been blown up by a car bomb and your sister has been raped."

"Im sorry to hear that mum but its not my fault you moved to Liverpool."

partygirluk
02-24-2005, 08:06 AM
Wrong punchline.

[ QUOTE ]
Young abdul was a talented Iraq'y footballer. He got spoted by a football scout from Liverpool FC and signed on with them. He trained hard and in a few months made his debut in the big game against Manchester United. During his debut he performs brilliantly and scores a hat trick.

After the match In a blur of exicetment he phones his mother.

"Mum, Ive had a great night and scored the winning hat trick"

"Thats great for you abdul but meanwhile your brother has been blown up by a car bomb and your sister has been raped."

"Im sorry to hear that mum but its not my fault I dint make you move to Liverpool."

[/ QUOTE ]

The once and future king
02-24-2005, 08:31 AM
have now edited for clarity.

Toro
02-24-2005, 08:34 AM
WTF was this guy thinking. Guys when you're breaking up with girlfriend and she's pissed don't get duped into break-up sex where she ties you down, lol.

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

ANCHORAGE, Alaska— A woman upset about an impending breakup with her boyfriend cut off his penis and flushed it down a toilet, police said. Utility workers recovered the severed organ, and surgeons reattached it.

Kim Tran, 35, was arraigned on charges of assault, domestic violence and tampering with evidence. She remained jailed in Anchorage, with no bail set.

Police spokeswoman Anita Shell said the injury to the 44-year-old man was “brutal, brutal.”

The couple was arguing Saturday because the man, whose name was not released, wanted to end the year-old relationship, Shell said.

The pair decided to have sex, and the man agreed to have his arms tied to a window handle above their bed.

The woman pulled out a kitchen knife and severed his penis, police said.

After flushing the organ down the toilet, she drove the man to the hospital and helped him to a nurses’ station, Shell said.

Police, summoned by a hospital worker, found Tran at the couple’s home cleaning up the blood, Shell said.

Water utility workers retrieved the penis, and police said surgery to reattach it was successful.

thatpfunk
02-24-2005, 09:45 AM
holy [censored] dude. damn

LALDAAS
02-24-2005, 10:07 AM
WTF What the hell is wrong with f"in women! For christ sake. I have never thought I could every kill someone. But I promise you this if this where ever to happen to me there will be a blood bath.

I had my Ex comment that if I ever cheated on her she would cut of my bails, So I raised my pimp hand and said you ever say that again or even remotely think about it, I promise your end is near.

partygirluk
02-24-2005, 10:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF What the hell is wrong with f"in women! For christ sake. I have never thought I could every kill someone. But I promise you this if this where ever to happen to me there will be a blood bath.

I had my Ex comment that if I ever cheated on her she would cut of my bails, So I raised my pimp hand and said you ever say that again or even remotely think about it, I promise your end is near.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not surprised she is your ex.

Utah
02-24-2005, 11:28 AM
"Utility workers recovered the severed organ"

How did that call go?

Utility supervisor, "Hey johnny. Can you and the crew put in a little overtime today?.....what for?......um.......say......hm..... we need you to search through the crap to find a penis......No, really. I aint b.s.ing you......nobody put me up to this.......what does it look like? Geez, I dont know. Should I get a description?...."

willie
02-24-2005, 11:44 AM
holy moly.....

i'd be one curled up ball of fury when she came at me with a knife, soon as she got close enough i'd be tryin to slam a beckham with my feet into her god damn nose

that's insane.

Dangergirl
02-24-2005, 01:17 PM
Here's what I don't understand...Why is it that psychotic ex-girlfriends decide to just cutoff a guys penis? And psychotic ex boyfriends usually just kill their girlfriend. As a matter of fact his just happened in Dallas, except the ex boyfriend killed the woman and her 7 year old son. Either way that's f'ckd up. It's scary what some psychos do nowadays. And to think some of us might date them.