PDA

View Full Version : Table Captain in a $5 dollar SnG.....then....What did I do wrong?

PoKeRPooT
02-24-2005, 03:00 AM
Ok so basically $5 SnG i'm @ 8600 in chips 3 players left player A @ 1800 and player B @ 4600 I try to steal the blinds with 7-6 suited. B calls me! ERRR..flop comes J-7-6 rainbow. I check, he checks. Turn is a K making board having 2 running suits I check, hoping thats what he wanted was a king, he bets 300 bout half the pot. I raise 1000 he pushes all in!! uh ooh Screw it. I dont belive him he has been trying to bully me all night i Think I finally have him right in my trap! Cards are turned over he has j-7!!!! river is a Q -oh well that happens- next hand. Fold, Raise & steal successfully,Raise & Steal, fold. Now i'm big blind with 8-6 both diamonds i get to check it for, free flop. Flop is 2d-7h-6h. I bet 400 half pot i think. He calls me I get a black nine on the turn. I check hoping he's still looking for a wheelhouse card. he bets $200 I re-raise 1000 putting him just about all-in he quickly pushes.. I call he shows me pocket 6's. turn and river were blanks. Basically I ended up coming in third after dominating the whole game and being big chip leader in the money. Was I spose to fold away and let them dance and just get blinded or do I play and keep trying to knock em out and pick up blinds? WWYD? wut would you do (for the un-imaginative)

TrailofTears
02-24-2005, 03:02 AM
Hey Poot, post this in the Single Table Tournament forum of 2+2. You will get better results/responses.

- Trail