PDA

View Full Version : Video of a beating

KungFuSandwich
02-24-2005, 12:45 AM
http://www.wkyc.com/includes/buildasx.aspx?fn=http://wm.gannett.speedera.net/wm.gannett/wkyc/050219pizzaassault.wmv&sp=

slickpoppa
02-24-2005, 12:49 AM
why the fvck didnt anybody do anything? the guy doing the beating didnt look that tough, just a fat pos

Boris
02-24-2005, 12:53 AM
you must be fckin kidding me. You think you could take that guy? I don't think so.

slickpoppa
02-24-2005, 12:55 AM
i bet me and 5 other people could. i'd at least pick up a chair and start wailing on him

Boris
02-24-2005, 12:59 AM
Yea if you're hangin out with your friends you can intervene becuase you know people you trust will have your back. But with a bunch of strangers probably you just stand there and hope the animal doesn't start coming for you.

James Boston
02-24-2005, 01:01 AM
4 years is a joke for that. 10+

Boris
02-24-2005, 01:02 AM
Agree.

[censored]
02-24-2005, 01:04 AM
anyone have any ideas why when I try and open this the browser closes in a slpit second?

astroglide
02-24-2005, 01:08 AM
it doesn't work in media player classic for me, had to open windows media player and open url from there

KungFuSandwich
02-24-2005, 01:12 AM
Because his girlfriend cut in line and got called on it. geez...

[censored]
02-24-2005, 01:15 AM
ahhh, much thanks sir.

[censored]
02-24-2005, 01:18 AM
Jesus another back guy attacking some white dude. I am seriously going to develope a phobia.

I hope the crack whore he was with OD's soon

Slacker13
02-24-2005, 01:20 AM
Bunch of pussy's standing around watching. I personally would have intervened, but that's me.

astroglide
02-24-2005, 01:22 AM
i'd need a chair or stool and i'd really want a backup nod from at least one other dude. with weapons you can take somebody down but you want to minimize damage to yourself and you want to immobilize them quickly incase they or their crazy gf have a gun.

Slacker13
02-24-2005, 01:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you must be fckin kidding me. You think you could take that guy? I don't think so.

[/ QUOTE ]
I still would have tried, chair, bottle whatever it took I wouldn't stand there and watch somebody get beaten down like that.

Boris
02-24-2005, 01:27 AM
Bro you say that now behind the comfort of your monitor. But in my experience, when the shyt hits the fan there is a big disconnect between what people say they're gonna do and what they actually end up doing.

Slacker13
02-24-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i would too but i'd need a chair or stool and i'd want a backup nod from at least one other dude before i did it

[/ QUOTE ]
I would feel much better with some backup too, don't get me wrong I am no hero but, i would risk an ass beating to try and save this guy, I would be well armed before I proceeded to ruin this guys day.

Slacker13
02-24-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bro you say that now behind the comfort of your monitor. But in my experience, when the shyt hits the fan there is a big disconnect between what people say they're gonna do and what they actually end up doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand that, but I am (and not bragging) a big guy. I use to bartend and bounce and I have been in more than my fair share of fights so I am not afraid to take one for the team and I have this dangerous obligation to stand up for the underdog.

Reef
02-24-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

give me a bat and I can take 'um.

Boris
02-24-2005, 01:47 AM
OK. I believe you.

Boris
02-24-2005, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
give me a bat and I can take 'um.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

Dead
02-24-2005, 01:57 AM
Why all this talk of fighting him? Just shoot the bastard.

Shoot him while hes standing up over the guy. Just make sure the fat SOB doesn't fall on the victim. We don't want him to get crushed after all.

I don't know if this was NYC or whatever(harder to get permits) but if I was there with a CCW I would have shot him.

I know I couldn't take that guy out with my fists so why not go for the sure thing.

F that bitch who started the whole thing. She should be in jail too. What a [censored] animal.

KungFuSandwich
02-24-2005, 02:22 AM
oops pow surprise

Dead
02-24-2005, 02:25 AM
Shoot him dead, Sklansky style. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://www.bedegraphie.com/images/products/thumbnails/317.png

A_C_Slater
02-24-2005, 02:34 AM
This is why we put people in cages.

Though I think we should put them all on an island and call it "hell." Like in 'Escape from L.A.'

Afterall, if they feel that proper primate society is people beating the gong out of one another for no apparent reason then they should all live with people who feel the same way.

"And they shall eat of the fruit of their own way and be filled with their own devices." --- Proverbs

nothumb
02-24-2005, 04:32 AM
I would look for a blunt object. If I get the first shot in this guy is done. Else I try to get someone to help and we take him down.

This is why I like living in a small town. If somebody comes after me in public 99% of the time I have people nearby who know me and won't just watch. People turn into a bunch of savages in cities.

I'd clock the bitch too if she came anywhere near me.

NT

J_V
02-24-2005, 04:39 AM
Sadly, I might freeze up too, if I was by myself.

goofball
02-24-2005, 05:05 AM
it's likely i would call 911 and hide.

but if i did do something it would involve hitting him hard with a chair, and then running if that didn't immediately incapacitate him. Call it pussy if you want, but if he's running after me he can't beat the unconscious dude, and I 100% confident i can outrun him.

Isura
02-24-2005, 05:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why all this talk of fighting him? Just shoot the bastard.

Shoot him while hes standing up over the guy. Just make sure the fat SOB doesn't fall on the victim. We don't want him to get crushed after all.

I don't know if this was NYC or whatever(harder to get permits) but if I was there with a CCW I would have shot him.

I know I couldn't take that guy out with my fists so why not go for the sure thing.

F that bitch who started the whole thing. She should be in jail too. What a [censored] animal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was in Cleveland or some smaller midwestern US city.
The weirdest thing I noticed about the video was how calm the bystanders looked. It seemed like none of them were even worried about their own safety, and casually just watched on. Look at the guy by the door and the kid by the counter? It's like no big deal to them. This is truly sick to watch.

Isura
02-24-2005, 05:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jesus another back guy attacking some white dude. I am seriously going to develope a phobia.

I hope the crack whore he was with OD's soon

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] what's the story behind your aviator (ie do you know why he suckered the white dude). Yours is really scary, as you see the poor guys legs buckle. I've only seen that once, and it was during a heavyweight fight when Tyson knocked some guy out (in the 80s).