PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker Queries

BigSoonerFan
02-23-2005, 11:39 PM
Anyone have any experience creating their own MS Access queries for Poker Tracker, either in SQL or a regular access query? If so, would you mind posting some examples? I'd like to do my own, but it's been years since I've done anything like that and it make take weeks!

Ranged
02-24-2005, 04:28 PM
You could probably open the Dbase in access and run the query manually.

astrodon
02-25-2005, 01:13 AM
The DB is stored "C:\Program Files\Poker Tracker V2\ptrack.mdb" unless you change the default path. Just open that db and select queries/design view and find the 'sesion' table from the table list. Within that table select the fields you want to query... Anyhow the online help in Access can take you the rest of the way in about an hour for your first shot at it. If you have done it before it will come back to you quickly. If not, an hour or so of playing with it should give you the idea - its fairly simple. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

astrodon
02-25-2005, 01:27 AM
SELECT session.session_id, session.player_id, session.session_start, session.session_end, session.table_name, session.seat_number, session.session_notes, session.game_level_id, session.amount_won, session.total_hands, session.site_id, session.vol_saw_flop, session.pre_flop_raise, session.att_steal, session.chance_to_steal, session.won_hand, session.went_to_sd, session.won_at_sd, session.real_player_id, session.tot_players, session.tot_saw_flop, session.tot_pot, session.cur_ind, session.exrate
FROM [session]
WHERE (((session.seat_number)=3));

This will tell you all the times you played in seat three - just as an example.

sammy_g
02-25-2005, 06:47 PM
Cool. So how do I create a query to find out what my luckiest seat is? /images/graemlins/smile.gif