PDA

View Full Version : one armed man, one armed plan II (Low Content)

Slim Pickens
02-23-2005, 10:00 PM
So I'm halfway through my quest (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=1680955 &fpart=&PHPSESSID=) to discovering whether or not I'm a winning player. I've completed 100 10+1 SnG's so far, and the results are not displeasing. Today was rough, as I got to cap the first half with a nice 1/10 ITM streak. It seems every jerk with KTo thought calling all-in after limping was a good idea. Well, I guess it is if he knows I'm pushing from the BB with pocket jacks and a king is coming on the river...

N=100
ITM: 39.0%
ROI: 30.0%

here's the interesting thing...
1st: 17%
2nd: 14%
3rd: 8%
4th: 10%

I'd be ecstatic is that distribution held up. My plan is to move up to the 20's should my bankroll hit $500 and move down at $330. That may require some level-jumping as the result of normal fluctuations, but I'm willing to put up with that now.

Slim

Slim Pickens
02-24-2005, 04:39 AM
All right. Not that anyone actually cares, but I feel much better about life in general after tournaments 101-108. I snapped the 9 OOTM streak by flopping a straight flush off the big blind on the bubble. The SB pushed into me with two pair. Sucker. I crossed the lorinda Line: my ITM is now 41.7%. Rock on random fluctuations. ROI now 35.5% and I promise no more reports until the end.

Slim