PDA

View Full Version : Absolute poker calling my phone at 8pm to tell me about bonuses

MikeyObviously
02-23-2005, 09:19 PM
...unacceptable...kept me on the line forever telling me about shitty overlays and 10x bonuses

crownjules
02-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Nice. You can be the informant for the Zoo. No longer do we have to rely on such incoveniences as "email" and the "internet". As soon as they call you, just post here please.

Thanks.

Yobz
02-23-2005, 09:35 PM
Been there, done that. This is old news. I dont know why I'm bumping it...

MikeyObviously
02-24-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Been there, done that. This is old news. I dont know why I'm bumping it...

[/ QUOTE ]

What is with all the captain badasses on 2+2. I know making money playing online poker can feed the ego, but some of you are out of control.

It was a simple comment on the fact that I have played at many different sites over a couple of years, and this was my first home solicitation. I didn't think they did that...

goodguy_1
02-24-2005, 09:30 PM
yes I just heard this call on voicemail..wtf ..kind of strange for them to push so hard to get more action.Even though I appreciate Absolute's customer service in general this seens a bit desperate.

steamboatin
02-24-2005, 09:51 PM
If they didn't suck, they wouldn't have to work so hard. I don't like the site and it is hard for me, (a low limit single tabling hack) to clear the bonus in any reasonable amount of time.