PDA

View Full Version : study group RIP or relocated?!

hutz
09-10-2002, 09:22 AM
The past two weeks (granted last week was Labor Day) there has been a sparse/non-existent turnout at the Monday night study group. Last night it was just Azreal and me "learning" that loose, passive players are wonderful opponents. Has the group gone kaput or have we relocated and not left a forwarding address?

betw2outs
09-10-2002, 12:03 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I peeked in about 4:45 (PDT) and saw you and Azreal. Left work a few minutes later and by the time I got home at about 5:45, you were both gone. Went over to play micro at PP and lost $20, darn /forums/images/icons/frown.gif .

hutz
09-10-2002, 02:17 PM
Azreal left around 8 pm Eastern, so that left me alone with five calling stations. I figured I could play with those types for real money, so I left too. Hopefully everyone will be back next Monday.

Dynasty
09-10-2002, 07:12 PM
I haven't shown up the last couple times due to the 6-player tables. I'm hoping to find a reliable new site.

Inthacup
09-10-2002, 09:39 PM
Pokerroom has 5 man tables, if that is what you're looking for. Plus the graphics are nice, however, there are a LOT of people that play there for play money, so it may be hard to find each other. I would like get in on this group. I think it's a good idea.