PDA

View Full Version : BC v Villanova- ! million Star play

andrewbross
02-23-2005, 06:46 PM
I see that some MORONIC bookmakers have BC getting 6 points. Using the standard 3-4 point Home giveaway this is saying that Villanova is 2-3 better than BC on a neutral court, well Villanova was extremely lucky in their last game aginst Pitt hitting 53% of 3 pointers to seal that win. Villanova will lose this game outright tonight. In a very rare move for me I have placed 5000 on the spread +5 1/2 at my place (Millenium) and am shopping for the best ML when I find it I will put another 2 dimes on BC stright. No additional info to give you other than my computer simulation which show BC winning this game outright 74% of the time and losing by more than 6 less than 1% of the time. I have run this simulation 2764 times. So max out the credit cards and mortgage the farm and make some VERY easy money tonight. THIS IS THE BEST BET OF THE YEAR!

Iplayragstoo
02-23-2005, 06:48 PM
God Damit...I did want to play BC, now i am screwed. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

andrewbross
02-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Just off the phone with my gal in Wayne, Pa. Mike Nardi will dress tonight but not play, although not one of the top 3 players he did hit 2 three's against PITT. Go hold up the convenience store, rifle dad's pants do whatever is necessary but get on this game!

mace25
02-23-2005, 07:01 PM
yea, i wanted to play BC also... but now will take NOVA.....

so i would say.. easy lock for nova.. on the SOLE FACT that andrew took BC.

good luck all. should be a fun game to watch.

andrewbross
02-23-2005, 07:03 PM
Hey MACE, would you ejaculate already, I sick and tired of seeing you pulling the pudding!

mace25
02-23-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey MACE, would you ejaculate already, I sick and tired of seeing you pulling the pudding!

[/ QUOTE ]

a kid dancing is how your masterbate? hmmm. might be the worse PICK of the nite.

greg586
02-23-2005, 07:11 PM
if ya have a million stars......betting on this game probably isn't too important....

CCx
02-23-2005, 07:20 PM
I wouldnt touch this game. Villanova should have won their earlier matchup handily, up 7 at BC late in the game and really flubbed it. They are absolutely looking for revenge, but I dont know if they'll win by 6 (overnight line was 3.5, maybe andrew's boys moved it) - MUCH better games on the schedule tonight. I'll be having a lot of fun watching this game with no money on it, it's going to be fantastic.

Blackjack
02-23-2005, 07:50 PM
Go away troll omg

mace25
02-23-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wouldnt touch this game. I'll be having a lot of fun watching this game with no money on it, it's going to be fantastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea... i agree with all this..............

but i am degenerate gambler.... so i put a small bet on BC. (small meaning......... will pay for my LUNCH tommorrow if i win)

since i am from boston, and will be watching this game at the bars with friends.... it is fun to wager a lil something on it!

CCx
02-24-2005, 12:23 AM
wow look at that, Villanova won and covered...

...GO WILDCATS!

02-24-2005, 12:30 AM
Hey CCx, I'm going to be in AC Friday night into Saturday. Any chance you'll be there? I'm staying at the Borgata but play at the Taj (my game is 5/10 Omaha).

CCx
02-24-2005, 12:33 AM
I may be down late Saturday afternoon/evening - I usually am down by 11am-noon on Saturday but have wedding stuff to do in the morning - I'll be playing at the Borgata. How long are you planning on being down there?

02-24-2005, 12:36 AM
probably until around 6 on Sat. Heading out after an early dinner at the Homestead. What do you play? Maybe I'll try to track you down in the poker room there at some point.

CCx
02-24-2005, 12:39 AM
i play 6/12 - how often do you get down to AC? i'm there every weekend so if we dont catch up this weekend we definitely should sometime

slogger
02-24-2005, 12:39 AM
There's nothing better than picking up on a nice Vegas trap early in the morning (Nova -4.5) only to hear the infamous Andy B. is leading his few followers into the teeth of the trap later in the day.

I like finding bets that I'm confident in, but I love knowing I'm going to win before the game even starts!

Thanks Andy B.!

02-24-2005, 12:45 AM
once every 3-6 months ... I have two little boys and whatever free time I have I spend with them, that eats into my B&M time for sure but what can you do

02-24-2005, 12:46 AM
By the way ESPN reporting Webber to Sixers for Thomas, Williamson, and Skinner ... that should make your night

CCx
02-24-2005, 12:53 AM
my phone's been ringing off the hook, this is absolutely ridiculous....im speechless

i
cant
believe
philly
did
something
right

CCx
02-24-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
once every 3-6 months ... I have two little boys and whatever free time I have I spend with them, that eats into my B&M time for sure but what can you do

[/ QUOTE ]

true, well hopefully i can make it down saturday to meet up with you

BreakEvenPlayer
02-24-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In a very rare move for me I have placed 5000 on the spread +5 1/2 at my place

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahahahaahahhahahha
ahahhahahhahahhahahhaha
ahahhahahhahahahhahaha

Nice pic milky tits.

CCx
02-24-2005, 09:43 AM
Niss, turns out the Sixers host the Kings on Saturday night, so I'm gonna go watch our new superstar play /images/graemlins/grin.gif and go to the Borg on Sunday instead - have fun and good luck down there, let me know the next time you go and we'll definitely meet up. /images/graemlins/grin.gif