PDA

View Full Version : What's up w/ Empire - no email response, no cashout response.

mach3
02-23-2005, 06:39 PM
So I emailed empire a question 2 days ago regarding an affiliate problem - no response. I cahed out my acct to neteller and have not been approved. It's been over 12 hours. Party normally takes 2 minutes to approve the cashout. What's going on - is this type of horrible supoort standard?

mach3
02-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Does anyone know if they flag cashouts over a certain size btw?

signal
02-23-2005, 11:00 PM
I don't know why you're experiencing a problem. All of my Neteller cashouts are, like you said, usually in a few hours.

Important thing is: sometimes the first cashout takes alot longer than the standard. Is this yr first cashout?

As far as amounts go, I've done anything from a coupla hundred to 2k and my brother has done more for cashing out without any problems or any other special actions. I think they might consider a "large" cashout to be 5k+, 10k+ (just guessing).

mach3
02-23-2005, 11:13 PM
Now that I think about it - it might be my first cashout w/ Empire. How long does that normally take?

MicroBob
02-23-2005, 11:30 PM
some e-mail services suddenly block e-mails from certain online rooms for no reason.

This comes up a couple times a week (at least) on these forums.
Doesn't matter if you heard from just a couple days earlier...the block can come at ANY time.

Check your spam-box...although sometimes they can be blocked before thye even get to your spam-box.

Try to validate your current e-mail address...if you don't get a validation response then try a different address (like a yahoo address perhaps) and see if that works.

There IS the possibility that empire is just ignoring you....but you also need to make sure that the problem didn't somehow magically appear on your end because it's possible that empire is trying to contact you and the e-mails are just getting cut-off before they make it to your mail-box.

47outs
02-24-2005, 12:11 AM
They often call people during their first cashout request to verify various information. Have you been verified by phone yet?

After the process is done once you should be good to go from that point on.

outs

mach3
02-24-2005, 12:47 AM
Definitely not an email/spam problem. I received a freeroll ad from them yesterday. They have not called yet - perhaps that is the problem.

MicroBob
02-24-2005, 01:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I received a freeroll ad from them yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

this does not mean that it's not an e-mail/spam problem.

It is probable that it isn't the source of the problem...but it is still possible to receive some promotional e-mails from a site while other are blocked.

I would double-check on that e-mail validation thing...or just call them or whatever.