PDA

View Full Version : Lost in Space

JDErickson
02-23-2005, 06:10 PM
PF raiser was decent.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
Hero calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero calls, UTG+2 calls.

Flop: (9.50 SB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG+2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, Button calls, Hero calls, UTG+2 folds.

Turn: (6.25 BB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, Button calls, Hero calls.

River: (9.25 BB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, Button folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP3 folds.

Final Pot: 12.25 BB

Best line for this on flop and turn???

thirddan
02-23-2005, 06:19 PM
i think you should either lead the flop or go for a c/r, most likely a c/r, since you have the same amount of players between you on either side of the PFR...i think your hand is too vulnerable to overcards to allow your opponent to continue so cheaple...you are also allowing him to take a free turn card which is bad because villain could have up to 6 clean outs against you...

Carmine
02-23-2005, 07:18 PM
I have no problem trying to win this on the flop. My hand is vulnerable. I say bet out. It may just go call/call/call from the other players which doesn't help us much. Or you may lose UTG+2 right there, MP3 might raise possibly knocking out Button making it HU which leaves you the option of 3-betting him to try and force him off or define his hand if he were to cap. If UTG+1 called your 1st bet and MP3 did raise you have another shot at UTG+2. Many different scenarios depending on the action of others after you bet. Heck, the initial bet might take it down with a coordinated board like that not often but it will happen.

Sarge85
02-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Lead flop - lead turn?

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Carmine
02-23-2005, 08:14 PM
Sarge if you are asking If I lead the flop would I lead the turn, that would depend on the action of course, how many along for the ride, and what the turn card was.

Passive action and a complete blank I would lead. Overcard and four to the turn I wouldn't. Like I said I'm vulnerable If I must go to the turn I want as few as possible (none would be best). If I can't make that happen and the deck is not willing to cooperate I will have to back down some. I just don't think this is a hand to play slowly.

This situation does come up often enough I would like to hear opionions.

me454555
02-23-2005, 10:24 PM
Bet the flop and hope to 3 bet

Check raise the turn

Bet out on the river