PDA

View Full Version : Haha, tried to be greedy.... but it backfired

Jurollo
02-23-2005, 05:07 PM
So a week or two ago I got an email from Full Tilt saying all accounts under 100FTPs (their point system) and all new signups would get a WSOP freeroll coupon for their new weekly WSOP freeroll series. All you had to do was get it up to 100 and you were in. I was thinking there would be 100-200 people in it and didnt want the zoo flocking over there, mainly because it is a weekly thing now. So I get my account high enough and finally today see that over 1250 people are in it, 1 prize. Not even worth my time, I could play the $100 Heads Up SNGs and make $10K easier than that! Anyhoo, after this week they are running them every saturday, about a 1,000:1 shot on a very slow tourney structure... I am obviously not even playing now as I have a package and planned to not released this BEFORE I won the empire tourney, so I am not 110% greedy, just wanted a shot for another package (maybe with flight) with good odds. Anyhoo... anyone who wants a freeroll for the WSOP here you go. Takes about 2 hours to get 100FTPs, or better yet, 7 points for every tourney entry fee dollar, so the $100 heads up net you 35 per. So 3 would do the trick.
~Justin