PDA

View Full Version : "MuckedNot V.01b" (?) -- Beta Test

YoureToast
02-23-2005, 04:20 PM
(Cross-posted to Books and Publications due to new forum structure.)

I have developed a new application that will show the show downed mucked hole cards of the players at your Party Poker table immediately after a hand is completed. In essence, my application, known tentatively as "MuckedNot Beta V.01b", reads the available hand history log on each Party table and shows the cards held on the previous hand without having to read the hand history record.

I am looking for interested, serious beta testers to try out this very useful tool.

Please IM me if you are interested.

PS. Also looking for creative names to use instead of my pathetic choice.

stigmata
02-24-2005, 09:07 AM
Hey that's quite useful, although I will have to pass until a more stable version surfaces.

This is definately good for multitabling. But how are their previous hole cards displayed? WIll it interfere with my PV setup etc?

BradleyT
02-24-2005, 01:54 PM
I imagine it fades (or just shows) them where the player is once the showdown is complete. Hopefully it also refreshes the board too.

YoureToast
02-24-2005, 02:03 PM
Presently, a small window opens up immediately to the right of the Party window. The window disappears after a specified period of time (this is the one thing I've given the user control over so far). On my "to do" list is the ability to move the window to a specified place on the screen. Also on my to do list is to have the cards show up where the player is.

SackUp
02-24-2005, 03:09 PM
ya that would be a great tool so I don't have to open up the HH each time to see. I'm in!