PDA

View Full Version : 2/23 NBA Picks

MHoydilla
02-23-2005, 02:50 PM
3-3 yesterday 6-8 ATS 04-05 season

CHI-CLE over 196.5
Chicago has showed this season that they can score pts on the back to back, playing Miami last night wont have much effect as Shaq got injured early and never came back. Cle. been playing very well of late putting up alot of high totals.

NJ +130 ML
NJ lost yesterday to TOR and looked bad now they travel to MIL who played yesterday as well. I think NJ the better team, they had a bad night last night expect a bounce back. They have played much better with VC.

PHO. over 215.5
Pho what can I say, they score alot of points.

Dal over 200
Dal -4.5

Utah has been playing very poor D going into the break allowing a ton of points. Dallas has a good team that can run and score.

Any comments would be appreciated.

02-23-2005, 03:15 PM
I have concerns about Chicago because of Hinrich's finger. He shot something like 4-20 of last night (something like that), and the word on the street was that his injury might affect his shooting. I think after watching them play that Chi was lucky to get that win last night -- lucky in that they would have gotten housed had Shaq not gone down -- they made Wang Zhi-Zhi look like Dirk. But really my concern is with Hinrich and whether the Bulls can be counted on to score with his injury. Remember that game last night was 93-93 at the end of regulation (or something like that). Good luck.