PDA

View Full Version : Problems on MultiPoker

ZcH39
02-23-2005, 01:33 PM
10 days ago i make a wire transfer cashout on MultiPoker, the said its take 1-3 days on their cashier, but i have still not recieve my $ to my danish bank account ??

I have send many emails to both pay pro an multipoker , but no one answer my mails /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Any other player in here some have same problems with MultiPoker ??

I have send mails to info@multipoker, cashier@pay-pro.com , info@pay-pro.com, affiliates@pay-pro.com , marketing@multipoker.com

QTip
02-23-2005, 01:38 PM
Multipoker is the absolute worst at getting back to you. This really sucks dude. Keep sending them and put in things in your subject like "4th enquiry and no reponse"

ZcH39
02-23-2005, 02:45 PM
thx Qtip, i will keep trying an hope the soon wake up.

gronmo
02-23-2005, 05:55 PM
Have you tried calling them? They should have scandinavian speaking support personell. At least I remember speaking to a swedish woman when they called me to verify some information.

I requested a transfer into my norwegian bank account on monday morning and it was in my account on tuesday morning. Are you sure you entered the correct info on the transfer page? I've never had any problems with their bank withdrawals before and its usually just 1 day of waiting (on rare occasions I've had to wait 3). However when I first emailed them (both multi and pay-pro) when I was going to do my first bank transfer, they had no idea of what I was supposed to write in the different fields in order to get everything right so support might not be too helpful.

ZcH39
02-23-2005, 09:27 PM
Dear gronmo, my bank info have not been change since my last 2 wire transfer i have make on MultiPoker, the first was on $800 an the other was on $1473, so that not the problem, an this 2 wire did i get in 1-3 days.

But 12th an 13th feb did i cashout $5000 + $4244 an i have still not get this 2 amount.

I have not phone Pay Pro because my english is not so good, but if i not have get the money in some days i will make a phone call.

/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Lamby2
02-24-2005, 06:53 AM
Hi,

when the sum passes some larger amount they always phones up and check it up.
If they have not been able to contact you they do not send the transfer. I think the limit is 4000 dollar because they called when my withdraw was above that figure.

Just my 2c
Lamby

ZcH39
02-24-2005, 02:06 PM
Thanks, i have send pay pro one more mail.